✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here knows if Car Kids is a song? I've heard that before, but how do you know it's a song?

October 3, 2011 - submitted by Rik, United States of America

Q. I've been wondering this for a long while now as I'm sure many others have, it was on Chris' shirt, the home page background. What does Car Kids mean? Is it a lyric or a song on the new album? Thanks Oracle!!

The Oracle replies:

Yeah, as far as I know it was a song pencilled in for inclusion on Mylo Xyloto but didn't make it on to the final tracklisting. We may hear it one day, who knows?

There ya go.

Jmm, so Car Kids is for MX what LeftRightLeftRightLeft was for VLVODAAHF? So, probably we're gonna hear a live album called Car Kids in the future?

...Or an EP maybe, like PM. I bet is a great colorful song like Hurts Like Heaven, I mean, they have the Car Kids logo in their jackets! It must be a great tune!

October 3, 2011 - submitted by Rik, United States of America

Q. I've been wondering this for a long while now as I'm sure many others have, it was on Chris' shirt, the home page background. What does Car Kids mean? Is it a lyric or a song on the new album? Thanks Oracle!!

The Oracle replies:

Yeah, as far as I know it was a song pencilled in for inclusion on Mylo Xyloto but didn't make it on to the final tracklisting. We may hear it one day, who knows?

There ya go.

Oh ok... Thanks! :)

Jmm, so Car Kids is for MX what LeftRightLeftRightLeft was for VLVODAAHF? So, probably we're gonna hear a live album called Car Kids in the future?

...Or an EP maybe, like PM. I bet is a great colorful song like Hurts Like Heaven, I mean, they have the Car Kids logo in their jackets! It must be a great tune!

You take a lot from a discarded song :laugh3: but i like the enthusiasm