✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably they agreed to the debut of songs at radio stations several weeks ago when they thought that the album was going to be leak by then - and it turns out that they have been extremely lucky and the album hasn't leak yet.

Jmm I doubt that too. They don't play songs till the album is released (October 24th for Colombia).

Jmm I guess you'll get some great questions from us to send to the competition?

Jaja just kidding...

I guess an interesting question is "what's your favorite song from all you've made since Parachutes?".

:)

Haha No I am trying to brain storm up a good question that will help me win this thing!! Which will probably be unlikely, but it is worth a try. I think it has to be a question that will really make the band think!

You guys wanna know a funny thing I heard yesterday? When I asked about pre-ordering the album here in Colombia, the guy said that it will have a poster and the Charlie Brown single that will be relased one day after the world release. (October 25th) ...Just like the Viva La Vida single!

Off course, that could be fake, but I found that interesting, because the guy apparently wasn't a Coldplay fan. He also pronunced incorrectly Mylo Xyloto, I laughed with that. :lol: