✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

I prefer the rock/acoustic Coldplay. Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head. X&Y was ok, VLVODAAHF was great again and Mylo Xyloto... Well, it will have GREAT tunes, but I don't like pop on Coldplay. ETIAW was ok, Paradise was ok, and this... It's not THAT BAD, but it's far from being epic. It's just ok.

Coldplay is Pop. Have you heard a song called Yellow?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the general, old-school Coldplay fans getting pissed, but really, the song is good. One of their best? I cannot say. But, it is a good song.

It's strange how people compare Coldplay's "new" music with their "old" music. I don't really think of it in terms of what's "better" or "worse" because they're pretty different. It's really just a matter of preference, which I think is great. It's pretty cool to have a band with such range.

Makes live setlists an endless slew of possibilities.

I prefer the rock/acoustic Coldplay. Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head. X&Y was ok, VLVODAAHF was great again and Mylo Xyloto... Well, it will have GREAT tunes, but I don't like pop on Coldplay. ETIAW was ok, Paradise was ok, and this... It's not THAT BAD, but it's far from being epic. It's just ok.

It's true. I agree with everything:smug: It's just sad to see what kind of music Coldplay made back then, and this ... :o

It's true. I agree with everything:smug: It's just sad to see what kind of music Coldplay made back then, and this ... :o

I like all the eras honestly. I have pretty wide music interests though so I can see how some people might prefer one era over another. Still, it's hard not to appreciate the range these boys have.

Coldplay is Pop. Have you heard a song called Yellow?

I have to disagree. There is a radio station here in Canada called CHOM. They are playing rock music. Coldplay used to be on that with Speed Of Sound, Fix you, etc.

Do you really think Princess of China will play on a rock radio station? :P

I like all the eras honestly. I have pretty wide music interests though so I can see how some people might prefer one era over another. Still, it's hard not to appreciate the range these boys have.

I listen to everything to (from dubstep to classic music) but commercial pop... no, never. I never will. Rihanna and me... ouch. Not really

I have to disagree. There is a radio station here in Canada called CHOM. They are playing rock music. Coldplay used to be on that with Speed Of Sound, Fix you, etc.

Do you really think Princess of China will play on a rock radio station? :P

I think Coldplay is, and always will be, and always has been, a pop band. Which doesn't mean it's bad.

You can be pop rock. Yeah, it sounds bad, but Coldplay's the shit so it doesn't matter.