✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the Coldplay fans would get angry about this song.

Calm down. Without Rihanna this song would be way worse. It's very good.

And this is coming from the indie music loving, Radiohead ass-kissing guy that is me.

I don't know what I feel about the song though first half is amazing list half is hit and miss and its just confusing.

I don't know what I feel about the song though first half is amazing list half is hit and miss and its just confusing.

Exactly my thought.

The first Half is amazing the other 1 is kinda "shit".

But still a great song.

Coldplay should have Released POC and CB being the first 2 singles. But ah well that'll come next :D

Im of to bed finally after having a rush of adrenaline and satisfaction by hearing Princess of china. Tomorrow we'll listen to it in context to the whole album i guess ! Good night

Of course the Coldplay fans would get angry about this song.

Calm down. Without Rihanna this song would be way worse. It's very good.

And this is coming from the indie music loving, Radiohead ass-kissing guy that is me.

I can see the general, old-school Coldplay fans getting pissed, but really, the song is good. One of their best? I cannot say. But, it is a good song.

I prefer the rock/acoustic Coldplay. Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head. X&Y was ok, VLVODAAHF was great again and Mylo Xyloto... Well, it will have GREAT tunes, but I don't like pop on Coldplay. ETIAW was ok, Paradise was ok, and this... It's not THAT BAD, but it's far from being epic. It's just ok.