✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

He doesn't. Actually it's the same thing with Will in Viva La Vida. They are not a rock band anymore, though VLVODAAHF was pretty good.

Lets just ignore that half of these new songs feature great solos from Jonny, great bass and drums.

And on Viva, lets forget everything BUT Viva La Vida.

Calling you on your **** right now.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you want to consider Coldplay,pop or rock, its all good. Honestly the main reason I fell in love with Coldplay was not only the quality of their music, but Chris Martin's voice. I am a singer(not a great singer but I still love to sing) and I love his voice! I know hes not the strongest singer on the planet, but his voice is wonderful to me. I still love Coldplay, and I will accept whatever they throw at us!!!! :D

Indie pop does exist. It makes little sense, but it does. Indie pop is like Phoenix, The Flaming Lips. Stuff like that.

EDIT: Broken Social Scene and Arcade Fire are other good examples.

Speaking of Phoenix, they completely stopped updating their blogs/social networks, wonder how their new album is coming around.

Now for something completely different.

I got pictures of my Jonny hat(s)! :dance:

DSC06768.jpg

First hat...

DSC06771.jpg

Second hat (more brown :P)

DSC06774.jpg

Both hats!

These hats made my day, since I was in a crappy mood before finding them.

(I should probably post these to the Buckland Religion thread, considering :lol:)

EDIT: Crap, those photos are big. Sorry. :shrug:

I'm jealous :o

Great find though!

I don't think it makes sense to say that "pop" simply denotates anything that is popular. How is that even logical? You can't just group together anything that sells well and call it all the same genre. Rap is not pop music even though it is popular.

I think the term "pop music" changed in definition in order to define a genre that was created by artists like Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. The artists defined as "pop" artists' roots lie in the music created by these guys (and gal).

Whatever you want to consider Coldplay,pop or rock, its all good. Honestly the main reason I fell in love with Coldplay was not only the quality of their music, but Chris Martin's voice. I am a singer(not a great singer but I still love to sing) and I love his voice! I know hes not the strongest singer on the planet, but his voice is wonderful to me. I still love Coldplay, and I will accept whatever they throw at us!!!! :D

Yeah! Chris Martin maybe isn't the best singer, but NOBODY can sing like Chris Martin