✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

Update 1:

we'll start to receive the messages with your details now!, we just need a PM with...

- Your name (just your first name if you want)

- your address (be sure that we won't share any of your details, the only person who will know that will be your secret santa

- your email (just to send reminders in case you don't reply to the coldplaying PMs)

please send to details to the SecretSanta account *click here to send the PM*

Please write the name of your country in the subject box so we'll try to pair you with someone from far away

Timetable

- Deadline for sign up:Midnight Friday 21st October

- Pairings drawn the week after

- Notification of who you are mailing to: weekend of Saturday 6th/Sunday 7th November

(dates subject to change)

Please aim to have your card arrive in December, ask your local post office for advice on how long your card will take to arrive. Last year some cards never arrived and some did during January so please try to send the card in time. Suggested time to send the cards: before december 5th

A few reminders

- Just join if you're sure you'll be able to send a card

- If you send us a PM and then realize you won't be able to send a card, please let us know in advance!

- If you are sending something to/from South America or Asia please send your card around late november, cards could take up to 4 weeks to arrive.

List of people who already joined (PMs received)

#42vera.inês

_katje_

_Tash

Alice42

angedediamant

aniskywalker

Beckylynne

BerrymanGirl1

berrymaster

birdman987

Blakexy1125

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

brkwall33

carkids

Chels

CHEVALLIER

chlllll

chommy_16

Christa42

cold fan

coldplay_is_louve

ColdplayFanatic16

CPRani

CristalK

Daan_Lifeintechncolor

Damiian

danceteacher

Dany93

darkdeviant

Darlene_Ihnfsa

djibou

dreamorlife

editor42

ellamac44

FixYougirl

flickahidalgo

Flyinvisible

fwise3

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

Greeneyedspotlight

Greeneyes1207

HeidiBerryman

hermione188

hux90

Imke

inengsol1500

Jdwaldy

jeffc418

jenflor

Jenjie

jeremyy

JillyBlue

JimmyD

Jkxuan

kaka1991

kalandor

katja

kerianne

kjones31

Kyle10x

l0wxo2

ledalacy

linlaarie

lndnsky

Lore

lotrobsessed101

maggy 6146

Malgosia

mangozzi

MartinFan

melanieau

Mimixxx

misscupcakes85

mnb064

MXColdplayObsessed

nadi

nancyk58

nayelukiss

n-cold

niki_m14

NumbersGirl

Nutty loves Coldplay

ola_nyc

Phoebeo

PolitikClocks

Poopoopidoo

PurpleMartinSt

R_Burns

Raphaele

Ro-Anshi

Ronnie O Sullivan

schmuck

sp★rkle

starsinheavenalign

surfangirl15

Texasluvsjonny

thahasara

the_escapist

tomismacek

TracieMorgan

Twisted__Logic

Twisted_mind

twitchy517

valypan

vitaamine

Viva_La_Coldplay

vivalakelly

wilfu

Witfang_7

yeahhright

yzachris

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Me and my lovely elves RedGirl76 and Lore were wondering if you are interested in taking part in the Secret Santa exchange this year - sending a Christmas card (or a happy holidays card, etc.) to a Coldplayer from far away, and recieving a card from another Coldplayer in return

I guess most of you remember our previous Secret Santa exchanges, in case you don't you can see the previous SS threads:

Secret Santa 2009: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62303

Secret Santa 2010: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72847

The Exchange is a great way to bring Coldplayers closer together, to share a little bit of your home country's Christmas/Holiday culture, and to learn a bit about someone else's. You can make your own card, or buy one, you just need to be organised and get your card in the post in plenty of time. We don't want anyone to miss out because their Secet Santa was too late to the Post Office!

Here's some important info: voting Yes doesn't automatically sign you up. We'll ask you to sign up in about a month, then we'll tell you the info we need and the project's timetable.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HECK YEAH!!! My 1st secret santa. I'm so excited.

Can we include other nice or naughty stuffs too in addition to the postcard?

Yes but we just ask to send a card because of the international postal service charges and stuff. But if you want to mail something else you're free to do it :)

Oh I forgot to say that if you guys have any questions just post here and me or Alison will try to post an answer. Also lots of people already know how this works, we will just change some tiny details this time.

How can i take part in ?

After the poll ends we'll ask everyone for their info and after that we'll send you a PM with your secret santa partner's info. Then we'll tell you when is he deadline to send the cards just to make sure everyone will receive one (we try to make sure of that but sometimes the postal service is bad D: ) we always try to come up with a plan B anyway.