✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

SantaClaus

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A suggestion: Why not send 2 or 3 cards to 2 or 3 different Coldplayers? In that case everyone should at least receive one card.

Because it was sad to see that a few Coldplayers never received any card (and as I remember - one had not received one the previous year as well).

Just a thought.

A suggestion: Why not send 2 or 3 cards to 2 or 3 different Coldplayers? In that case everyone should at least receive one card.

Because it was sad to see that a few Coldplayers never received any card (and as I remember - one had not received one the previous year as well).

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

I don't know, this sounds as a great idea but sending more than 1 card could require too much effort/money. We all should post our opinions about it, I have no problem with sending 2 cards but I don't know what everyone else thinks.

Santa, if I don't participate will you give me coal? :sad:

Yes, but we had to make the coal smaller to fit in the sleigh. So with many thousands of times the pressure of the atmosphere, and temperatures exceeding 2000 F, you will be getting a clearer, more sparkly version of coal.

Yes, but we had to make the coal smaller to fit in the sleigh. So with many thousands of times the pressure of the atmosphere, and temperatures exceeding 2000 F, you will be getting a clearer, more sparkly version of coal.

:D :laugh3:

Just a thought.

Great idea!! I'd be more than happy to send 2 or 3 cards :)

Just a thought.

I like this idea. :wacky:

Just a thought.

I like this idea. :wacky:

Mmmm... I disagree. If people want to volunteer to be "backup Santas" in case the original Santa for some reason doesn't send one, that's cool. But I don't think everyone should be required to send more than one. That will just complicate things.