✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You won't believe what I found out when I went to The Beehive yesterday...

Mimixxx

Okay, okay, I know you're all gonna hate me when you open this and see that it's a shameless plug, but I'm willing to take the hit. :wacky:

You lot have been battering the poor server these last few months so why not give something back by voting in the BTDMA Awards? :nice:

A vote a day will help pass the time until MX (sorry I refuse to call it anything else :P) comes out...you know, if you're counting down in seconds or something :uhoh:

BTDMA2011d1.png

fan728x90.jpg

:escaping:

I tried to vote but I need to register and I put all of my details and it says that I need to fix some requirements but it doesn't show which and I try to change them all but it still shows some dumb error so I'm just not going to vote. :nice:

Okay, okay, I know you're all gonna hate me when you open this and see that it's a shameless plug, but I'm willing to take the hit. :wacky:

You lot have been battering the poor server these last few months so why not give something back by voting in the BTDMA Awards? :nice:

A vote a day will help pass the time until MX (sorry I refuse to call it anything else :P) comes out...you know, if you're counting down in seconds or something :uhoh:

BTDMA2011d1.png

fan728x90.jpg

:escaping:

You now have to go to the Bakery and steal a hard drive with the album on it for the misleading title, sorry that's just the way it works. :confused:

did you get a vote confirmation screen? Everytime I try it via logging in I get redirected to an annoying page with street noises.
That also happened when I log in; I didn't have any problems when I registered, but now that I am logging in the following day it's a bit of a hassle. Then the fansite isn't listed in the categories. The only place it is explicitly listed is to submit your site to be on the short list.

SO... what I did was open another window with the direct link; then you can submit your vote. Extremely lame, but that's what works.