✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC/LiJ

sa_spurs_tx

This is kind of unrelated but didn't they say they were doing another video? I think 42 mentioned it. Have we heard anything else about this. I'm thinking it's probally Paradice.

I'm sure the next video is Paradise

I think the single order for MX will be:

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

While we've all heard these, the general public and average music fan has not. I could maybe see a fifth single if MX is as huge as I think it is going to be.

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

While we've all heard these, the general public and average music fan has not. I could maybe see a fifth single if MX is as huge as I think it is going to be.

so agree.. i wonder what b-sides the paradise will include.. most obviously some material thats not on the album, maybe "a hopefully transmission" or "Golden arrow"?? :will:

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

If there is a fifth single, I'm guessing it's going to be Hurts Like Heaven or Up In Flames, since the guys seem particularly excited about that one.

Maybe MX will even have 6 singles, a la X&Y :shrug:

On Topic: I could see a video being made for PoC--I see it as being a darker video though, vastly different than ETiaW. Maybe something like the combination of the videos for GPASUYF and The Scientist . . .

If there is a fifth single, I'm guessing it's going to be Hurts Like Heaven or Up In Flames, since the guys seem particularly excited about that one.

Maybe MX will even have 6 singles, a la X&Y :shrug:

On Topic: I could see a video being made for PoC--I see it as being a darker video though, vastly different than ETiaW. Maybe something like the combination of the videos for GPASUYF and The Scientist . . .

I haven't seeen the GPASUYF video in all my life

well a video of PoC isn't comming. it isn't even good for a single I think. But when I heard the title Princess Of China, I've been linked it to Lovers in Japan. the title only, not the sound :P

I think they actually sound similar in some ways.