September 21, 201115 yr The guys are going to be at the Edge tomorrow at 1pm for some Hall of Fame induction for the radio.
September 21, 201115 yr wow, is the Edge still on Yonge just north of Queen or has it moved? I will make a detour to see them there :D Edit: nvm, Corus Quay, where is that?
September 21, 201115 yr Author Does anyone know where i should park my car if I'm going in at the richmond entrance? also likely hood on being abel to bring in a sign?
September 21, 201115 yr I think there may be parking at the Theatre behind Muchmusic, although I am not sure how much it would cost. Seems like it is discounted, according to the Scotiabank Theatre website, but I cannot find a price for it.
September 21, 201115 yr Just another quick post before I pass out (sadly way past my bedtime, haha)... Stopped by Much a short while ago to scope out the stage and chat with security. In addition to what I posted earlier, here is some new info: - Rogers WOB "ticket" holders will be the ones actually in the lot, which btw there is seriously NO bad view from any spot in there!! - There will be a second barrier area right behind this for people who have wristbands. - Behind this will be the general crowd off the street. - So essentially there are three different sections... Rogers winners being the only ones with access close to the stage ("The Lot"). With this in mind, I dunno if it's worth it for people to spend the entire day in line to be honest, and if you have a WOB ticket and a friend has a wristband it looks like you will be in different sections (if that applies to anyone). Also, was told there will likely be bathrooms provided, as I know that question was raised on here. Hmm, I hope that was all! Here is a pic I snapped of the stage :) As you can see, no such thing as a bad view... I even made a point of checking out the view from the very far side across the street and it is still incredible - If you don't have tickets or wristbands I highly recommend you still come down to watch from the street! :) http://yfrog.com/mfx2xpkj
September 21, 201115 yr Just read some of the recent posts quick - The weather network has been wrong quite a bit lately, and I'm willing to bet, if anything, we get some light showers and maybe a few rumbles! Just wear a light jacket or sweater with a hood and you'll be fine :) There will definitely be enough body heat from the crowd to stay warm. I'm sort of a crazy person that absolutly loves being outside in the rain, and have secretly always wanted to attend an outdoor show in the rain so regardless of how the weather turns out this thing is gonna be amazing!! :)
September 21, 201115 yr Thanks for the info!! :) How far away is the barricade from Rogers ticket holders to wristbands? Debatinf whether or not waiting for 6 hours is a good idea or not. :/ A bit bummed about it! Hopefully I can see! kinda sucks being 5'0 tall right now! Ahah!
September 21, 201115 yr Don't know if it might be a shameful plug but whatever. I've never been to a concert before and I'll do whatever to see Coldplay (or any band) live, I don't mind the streets but does anyone have a spare wristband?
September 21, 201115 yr If wristbanders are on the street I don't see why we can't bring a DSLR... Im dying to take some shots during the show.
September 21, 201115 yr Thanks for the info!! :) How far away is the barricade from Rogers ticket holders to wristbands? Debatinf whether or not waiting for 6 hours is a good idea or not. :/ A bit bummed about it! Hopefully I can see! kinda sucks being 5'0 tall right now! Ahah! No problem! Thnks for posting that scan, btw! Huge help. From what I understood from security, it sounds like it starts right about where I took the picture I posted above... There are a few large light and camera set ups right in the middle so hopefully you can stand off to the side a bit to avoid them... The stage seems tall enough that height shouldn't be too much of a problem :) If I don't have time to post again - Enjoy the show!!! :)
September 21, 201115 yr If wristbanders are on the street I don't see why we can't bring a DSLR... Im dying to take some shots during the show. I wouldn't risk bringing it... Besides a) It might (likely) rain, b) Do you really want to be fooling around with SLR settings during a show like this? I know what you mean, huge hobby photographer myself who loves taking pics at shows but even I'm just bringing my smallest crappiest little cam! It's hard, because the shots would be amazing with the TV lighting too, but shows like this just don't come around too often... Even the band made a comment about that at a show I was at once, I believe - How people take all these pictures and end up watching the show through a lens instead of just taking it all in! I'm certainly guilty, haha.
September 21, 201115 yr Just another quick post before I pass out (sadly way past my bedtime, haha)... Stopped by Much a short while ago to scope out the stage and chat with security. In addition to what I posted earlier, here is some new info: - Rogers WOB "ticket" holders will be the ones actually in the lot, which btw there is seriously NO bad view from any spot in there!! - There will be a second barrier area right behind this for people who have wristbands. - Behind this will be the general crowd off the street. - So essentially there are three different sections... Rogers winners being the only ones with access close to the stage ("The Lot"). With this in mind, I dunno if it's worth it for people to spend the entire day in line to be honest, and if you have a WOB ticket and a friend has a wristband it looks like you will be in different sections (if that applies to anyone). Also, was told there will likely be bathrooms provided, as I know that question was raised on here. Hmm, I hope that was all! Here is a pic I snapped of the stage :) As you can see, no such thing as a bad view... I even made a point of checking out the view from the very far side across the street and it is still incredible - If you don't have tickets or wristbands I highly recommend you still come down to watch from the street! :) http://yfrog.com/mfx2xpkj from that picture, looks like it is not that far from the stage to the barrier that separates the first 2 sections. I'll still go early if for no other reason that I'd prefer to be by the barrier and be closer to the stage then be stuck in the back behind a mass of people.
September 21, 201115 yr Anyone watching this stream right now? i mean for Coldplay's induction to the Edge Rock of Fame? They are a bit late...:)
September 21, 201115 yr Anyone watching this stream right now? i mean for Coldplay's induction to the Edge Rock of Fame? They are a bit late...:) When exactly are Coldplay playing? In 6 hours?
September 21, 201115 yr Will it be a full set list concert? As in what they've been playing in festivals.. Gonna tune in tonight and see.
September 21, 201115 yr 03:00 Polish Time ( 9 PM USA Time ) I believe that's 4 am for me. Hell no, not again! :lol:
September 21, 201115 yr I believe that's 4 am for me. Hell no, not again! :lol: No, its 3:00 AM For Poland and Germany too. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=250
September 21, 201115 yr Er if any is solo going w a rogers thing come save me from the public line. Its loooong.
September 21, 201115 yr I'm definitely going to watch the show tonight (hooray for being in the same time zone!). However, I have it on Fuse on my TV, as well as online. Is there a difference, and if so, which way is better? I can't watch on both places at once. :P
September 21, 201115 yr Hurry up and be 9:00!! I'm getting so psyched even though I can't be there in person!
September 21, 201115 yr No, its 3:00 AM For Poland and Germany too. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=250 Are you gonna watch it? :dead:
September 21, 201115 yr Are you gonna watch it? :dead: is it even possible to watch? Or just radiostreamed.
September 21, 201115 yr is it even possible to watch? Or just radiostreamed. There's this link in the first post, I dunno if it works though: http://www.muchmusic.com/coldplay
Create an account or sign in to comment