✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CarKids Relation

kover

Judging by the symbols on the back of the album cover, the symbol for "Us Against The World" is a CK. CK, for Car Kids, right?

WRONG.

It's a person. AND an abbreviation. Car Kids might still have something to do with MX, but it's not a song as of yet. And it's part of Us Against The World, which doesn't mention the phrase once in the live lyrics.

So I guess this is the end of Car Kids.

I don't particularly like the name 'Car Kids', but my first thought upon seeing the symbol was that it'd be a hidden track (a la 'Chinese Sleep Chant').

I hope it will be, I only wish it was on another song, because I really love UatW, and think that may ruin it... However, I've not heard CK (if it even is a song!!), so I can't properly comment!

I'm not sure if this song will be on the album or if we'll ever hear it at all, but I can't believe some people believe that CK is JUST a person and not deliberately supposed to look like the letters...

And maybe Car Kids is just a lyric in some song now, or it got it's title changed...

I'm not sure if this song will be on the album or if we'll ever hear it at all, but I can't believe some people believe that CK is JUST a person and not deliberately supposed to look like the letters...

And maybe Car Kids is just a lyric in some song now, or it got it's title changed...

Agreed. I hope we'll see it somewhere, I've been too obsessed with it.

Lol, people are smashing the Car Kids lovers. More reason for us to support it. :laugh3:

• 3 weeks later...

The "CK" we know, which is related with "Us against the World" isn't necessary "Car Kids".

Have you ever considered Car Kids Might be an earlier version of Us Against the World?

Chris once said something about "Car Kids"... it's about Kids who rebel against older People or something like that correct me if im wrong.

So that wouldnt fit.