✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will there be an EP following Mylo Xyloto?

Seppel

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"7 million xylobrytes - the name of the little critters in the Mylo Xyloto story .. which you'll be seeing much more of soon...PH"

:wtf: Maybe a Xylobryte EP is on the way? I thought Xylobryte was just one of the potential album names... had no idea it was any kind of 'critter' :confused:

"7 million xylobrytes - the name of the little critters in the Mylo Xyloto story .. which you'll be seeing much more of soon...PH"

It COULD be about the EP and I admit I got quite excited, but it also could be just about the PoC video released later, even though it doesn't make that much sense, I just don't want to get my hopes high :P

I admit I may be reading too much into this but if it was an EP wouldnt he have said something along the lines of "which you'll be hearing much more of soon" ... does the word "seeing" imply a video or the live DVD... and of course how soon is "soon"? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I would be very surprised if this isn't just referring to the live DVD. With the number of gigs on this tour, 7 million will be roughly the number of attendees by the end of it. And since xylobrytes definitely sound like something that glows, I'm making the call now that they're the wristbands. Fits quite well if you imagine the cameras looking out at the crowd during Charlie Brown and there are (between all the concerts) 7 million of these xylobrytes 'glowing in the dark' along to the music. And naturally we'll be seeing a lot more of them.

I admit I may be reading too much into this but if it was an EP wouldnt he have said something along the lines of "which you'll be hearing much more of soon" ... does the word "seeing" imply a video or the live DVD... and of course how soon is "soon"? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Indeed. Perhaps he wouldn't have used the word 'hearing' either so as not to reveal something as big as an EP. But using the term he did, I think it's highly unlikely it's an EP or anything we haven't heard yet. Oh, well... :book2:

I would be very surprised if this isn't just referring to the live DVD. With the number of gigs on this tour, 7 million will be roughly the number of attendees by the end of it. And since xylobrytes definitely sound like something that glows, I'm making the call now that they're the wristbands. Fits quite well if you imagine the cameras looking out at the crowd during Charlie Brown and there are (between all the concerts) 7 million of these xylobrytes 'glowing in the dark' along to the music. And naturally we'll be seeing a lot more of them.

The number is just because they got to 7 million followers ;-)

They just hit 7 million followers on Twitter and Phil has already said Xylobrytes are the fans.