✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto is an alien

Jedi Leo

Ok I know this might sound a bit far out, but here are my thoughts.

I think Mylo Xyloto might be an alien, for various reasons.

1- Aliens, U.F.O., stand to play a big part in the story of MX. I think they are going to be the good guys (light blinking to to tell me it´s alright) and will maybe help the two main protagonists in the end (hopeful transmissions). They might possibly end up flying away with the aliens in the end (up with the birds).

2- It would also tie in with Moving To Mars. Maybe it was not a metaphor at all. Maybe it is about the protagonists moving away from planet earth, after everything has gone up in flames

3- It would explain the weird name Xyloto, which would be a good extraterrestrial name :)

What are your thoughts? Both about MX being an alien and about the influence of U.F.O. in the new album?

Perhaps this "alien" is exiled and sent elsewhere (which would explain Paradise and PoC). This character, let's call it Mylo Xyloto, is confused as to who he/she really is (explaining the lyric "I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine" from HLH). Maybe they're not an alien at all, but rather a normal person living in, what is to them, an alien world. Maybe the album is about retribution and finding one's place in the world...getting back to one's roots a conquering hero. Kind of a Kal-El thing.

Perhaps this "alien" is exiled and sent elsewhere (which would explain Paradise and PoC). This character, let's call it Mylo Xyloto, is confused as to who he/she really is (explaining the lyric "I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine" from HLH). Maybe they're not an alien at all, but rather a normal person living in, what is to them, an alien world. Maybe the album is about retribution and finding one's place in the world...getting back to one's roots a conquering hero. Kind of a Kal-El thing.

I still think the central theme is the love story as Chris mentioned. And the alien/s must come from outer space (hopeful transmissions, ETIAW). I am more inclined towards the idea that these two lovers are fighting big brother , face tons of challenges and get a helping hand from outer space, probably ending up leaving the planet or something :)

p.s. Love your reference to Kal-EL though. Am a huge fan of Superman :)

I still think the central theme is the love story as Chris mentioned. And the alien/s must come from outer space (hopeful transmissions, ETIAW). I am more inclined towards the idea that these two lovers are fighting big brother , face tons of challenges and get a helping hand from outer space, probably ending up leaving the planet or something :)

p.s. Love your reference to Kal-EL though. Am a huge fan of Superman :)

lol thanks, same here.

I guess "So we saw, oh this light, I swear you, emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright" may mean the 'girl' was abducted and brought back.

I definitely hope there is nothing about alien abductions (scary!) hehe I still think the aliens are friendly and good. I interpret that sentence as just simply meaning that a sign came from outer space to let our heroes know that help is on its way and everything is gonna be alright.