✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I met this really cool girl at school and I need help

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are trying to make love with a beautiful woman who is hip and sexual and may even wear a hat or has a nice skirt which is black and white stripes, you must be bold but you must also have the cheek to overcome this boldness with which you seek for powers of love. The lady you speak for she sounds like a beautiful and sexual woman and I believe you should know there is a way for you to make it yours. She does not sound like a disgusting lady of Serbia they have much hair where should not. :angry:

When you are trying to make love with a beautiful woman who is hip and sexual and may even wear a hat or has a nice skirt which is black and white stripes, you must be bold but you must also have the cheek to overcome this boldness with which you seek for powers of love. The lady you speak for she sounds like a beautiful and sexual woman and I believe you should know there is a way for you to make it yours. She does not sound like a disgusting lady of Serbia they have much hair where should not. :angry:

Oh Yossarian, how I have much joy for thee return.