✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which singer would you have chosen to do Princess of China's female vocal?

Guest Osaka Sun

I heard Imogen Heap´s Speak For Yourself yesterday and she would have been a good fit. Florence´s voice is too exagerated for me, I feel like Adele is a stranger to Coldplay, Kylie Minogues voice is ughh I can´t even understand her.

Coldplay just isn´t the ft. type, they´ve done it before but not in official LPs. And with typical female vocalists or rappers. Rihanna just sounds ridiculous but oh well it´s already on there so whats the point.

MY COMMAS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one of my favorites on the new album, but I thought Rihanna was great on it. As others have said, seems more like a Rihanna song than a Coldplay song.

Well, it was written for Rihanna initially because they decided to keep it for themselves so yeah, it's bound to sound like a Rihanna song. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Blech, what is with these suggestions? Just because a singer is good on their own does not mean their voice will mesh well in a duet with another singer. You all seem to be forgetting this.

For example, the suggestion of Adele. Her voice would just drown out Chris'. Hur dur.