✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Nov-2011] Coldplay et. al @ Children In Need concert, MEN Arena, Manchester, UK (Live on BBC1)

Children in Need Rocks Manchester

Thursday 17 November

8:00pm - 10:00pm

BBC1

Charity concert led by Gary Barlow, who has brought together a stellar line-up of musical talent including Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Kelly Rowland, Jessie J, Andrea Bocelli, Elbow, JLS, James Morrison, Snow Patrol, Hugh Laurie, Ed Sheeran, the Collective, Dappy and Fazer, plus Jamie Cullum all doing their bit for Pudsey - with other surprise guests promised on the night itself. Presented by Chris Moyles, David Tennant and Fearne Cotton from the MEN Arena.

VIDEO Plus+: 9369

Subtitled, Widescreen, High definition

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man. Meeting up sounds like a great idea. Do you think Gaga fans will be there early doors or not?

I'm not gonna be getting there until about 1pm, which I'm feeling is a bit late tbh... are you gonna be there earlier at all? :-/

1 week to go!

Ok so far, standing and queing up:

Hasan

Karen

Craigie

Roos

anyone else fancy meeting up and what time are you thinking of starting to queue?

Hey man. Meeting up sounds like a great idea. Do you think Gaga fans will be there early doors or not?

I'm not gonna be getting there until about 1pm, which I'm feeling is a bit late tbh... are you gonna be there earlier at all? :-/

Hey Craig!

I'll be there with my friend but we'll probably be queueing in the morning, early on if needs be! We're getting to Manchester late on Wed night so we're gonna go past the MEN on the way to our hotel and see if there happens to be any crazy people camping out...it wouldn't surprise me!! :inquisitive:

Children in Need Rocks Manchester

WATCH :

NEXT ON:

Today, 20:00 on BBC One

SYNOPSIS

Chris Moyles, Fearne Cotton and David Tennant present a charity concert from the MEN Arena. Led by Gary Barlow, a once in a life time, world class line up including Lady Gaga, Michael Buble, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Elbow, Kelly Rowland, Ed Sheeran, Hugh Laurie, James Morrison, JLS and Jessie J come together to help raise money for the BBC Children in Need Appeal 2011.

DURATION

120 minutes

pudseyhassomethingtotellusagain.jpg

Tonight's Children In Need performance on TV/online

17 November 2011 4:42 pm

Manchester show will broadcast on BBC1 and on the web

news_line.png

BBCCiN_Rocks.png

Tonight in Manchester, Coldplay will perform at the city's M.E.N. Arena as part of the Children In Need Rocks event. As well as being broadcast on BBC One and BBC HD between 8pm and 10pm, the event will also simulcast on BBC Radio 1 - so you can listen online, worldwide, here. Click (here to find out what time 8pm GMT is where you are.)

For more information on tonight's show - or if you enjoy it and wish to give something towards Children In Need's amazing work with disadvantaged children - head to bbc.co.uk/pudsey.

Anchorman

6:44 BBCCiN: People are starting to enter the arena for #CiNRocks! It's getting close now, RT if you can't wait to see what we've got in store! [via Twitter]

the Manchester Evening News have a live blog up, I've started a separate thread for it