✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Nov-2011] Coldplay et. al @ Children In Need concert, MEN Arena, Manchester, UK (Live on BBC1)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Hmmm yes. Andrea Bocelli taking away the bad taste left by Gaga and Dappy from N Dubz. Nicely done Andrea!

UPDATED: 06/NOVEMBER/2010 to add Expat Shield a FREE VPN to view content from the UK(iPlayer, ITV Player, 4 OnDemand etc....).

Expat/Hotspot Shield FAQ

How do I install Expat/Hotspot Shield on my computer?

For Windows based computers, click on the .exe file and follow the script and the promptings from the Installer application on your computer.

hss3.jpg

hss004.jpg

hss005.jpg

Un tick all of these

hss006.jpg

hss007.jpg

Un tick these too

hss008.jpg

hss009.jpg

hss010.jpg

hss011.jpg

How do I run Expat/Hotspot Shield?

After you installed Hotspot Shield on your computer, a small red shield was placed in the bottom right corner of your icon bar. Click on the red shield and choose 'Connect' from the menu. A browser window will open and begin to connect to the internet securely. Once the shield turns green, it is safe to browse the internet.

hss2.jpg

How much bandwidth do I get every month?

Each user is allowed 5GB of bandwidth per month.

How do I turn Expat/Hotspot Shield off (disconnect)?

Click on the green shield and select 'Quit' from the menu. Once the shield turns red, Expat/Hotspot Shield has been disconnected.

hss1.jpg

Where can I re-download Expat/Hotspot Shield?

To download the latest version of Hotspot Shield, visit the downloads page HERE. <-- US ip

To download the latest version of ExpatShield, visit the downloads page HERE, MIRROR. <-- UK ip

When I attempt to run Expat/Hotspot Shield, what does it mean when I get one of the following errors?

1. Disconnected (Auth Failure)

2. Disconnected (Bandwidth Exceeded)

The "Auth-Failure" message occurs when the server denies a connection request. This most often occurs because the user has exceeded bandwidth limits. Any user that has used more than 5 GB will not be able to log in until their prior month of bandwidth usage drops below 5 GB.

Get round this 5 GB cap with Mac MakeUp ;) Get it HERE and very easy to use

downloadmacmakeup.png

How does Hotspot Shield work?

Expat/Hotspot Shield is designed to be a complete security package. We send everything over a secure tunnel, encrypting traffic between the users and our VPN server so no one in-between can snoop into what's going on. The most critical issue that Expat/Hotspot Shield addresses is securing the data traveling from the client's computer to the Wifi access point.

Example: Im in the UK watching HULU in the USA using Hotspot Shield which is geographically blocked to non US residents :D

10001398.jpg

UPDATED: 06/NOVEMBER/2010 to add Expat Shield a FREE VPN to view content from the UK(iPlayer, ITV Player, 4 OnDemand etc....).

Expat/Hotspot Shield FAQ

How do I install Expat/Hotspot Shield on my computer?

I've got very bad experiences from Hotspot Shield, but still, thanks^^