✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The girl from Paradise.

Dicoldp

The Brazilian model Cintia Dicker is the star of the new clip of Coldplay's song "Paradise",according the "Folha de Sao Paulo." She has recorded with the group on Thursday, 15 in London, under the direction of Hype Williams, who has worked with Beyonce and other important names.

Cintia_Dicker_22.jpg

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL1673082-9798,00-MODELO+BRASILEIRA+CINTIA+DICKER+E+A+ESTRELA+DO+NOVO+CLIPE+DO+COLDPLAY.html

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - she's gorgeous and totally could see her being the girl worth fighting for and being heartbroken over. I'd fight for her in an oppressive world, and totally would feel much better if she come from the light to tell me it's all right (etiaw reference for the lovers and the haters).

can't wait for the video, this song is amazing and hopefully Hype williams won't mess this one up like he did for Viva (which was not that great in my opinion compared to Lovers in Japan). Please be good if not great (hopefully it ties in with ETIAW visually as well, or at least thematically).

Wow - she's gorgeous and totally could see her being the girl worth fighting for and being heartbroken over. I'd fight for her in an oppressive world, and totally would feel much better if she come from the light to tell me it's all right (etiaw reference for the lovers and the haters).

How did you get the straight jacket off to type that?