✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War der Hammer! Chris hat richtig bock gehabt! :D Aber keine bemerkenswerten Änderungen. Kein Christmas lights...

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

In My Place

Major Minus

Lost!

The Scientist

Violet Hill

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Up in Flames

Us Against the World

Politik

Viva La Vida

Charlie Brown

Paradise

Clocks

White christmas

Fix You

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Bin mir bei der reihenfolge nicht ganz sicher...

I also remember this setlist. (No Christmas Lights)

The concert was perfect. Still stunned. There are no words for my feelings, so beautiful.

Thank you Coldplay ! They were very motivated, especially Chris speaking german was great !

More thoughts tomorrow :D

The time the guitar hit the ground is very accurate. Plus, did i see Chris hit Jonny's back with his guitar? LOL

Yeah, he did! And some time before he hit his face with one of the big balloons:D

It's the end of 'god put a smile...', shred

The time the guitar hit the ground is very accurate. Plus, did i see Chris hit Jonny's back with his guitar? LOL

ahaha yes I saw that too, he basically slapped him with the guitar, or tried to :lol:

I've got some pics that will make the Buckin love fans happy, will try to upload them when I get home :nice:

The Fight against the balloons was awesome :D

Oh yes, during yellow, somehow the balloons didn't spread through the whole arena as they usually do, but went back on the stage again and again. so chris an co. had to work really hard until they got them all destroyed. one of the balloons hit his mic and he had to stop singing for a moment! :D

Whoaa it was so awesome :stunned:

I was the at about 18.00 I stood second row at the x-stage so sometimes they were quite close. But I couldn't really see the main stage (too many tall men in front of me :embarrassed:)

So awesome! Coldplay live feels like dancing on a rainbow or something :)

Though I think they really should have given a second encore. Christmas Lights would have been nice :embarrassed:

This was my second ever Coldplay show. I came all the way from Australia to see it, and it was pretty average to be honest. I saw them in Melbourne on the VLV tour, which was amazing.

The setlist was very short, Chris' banter was non-existant, the opening act was absolutely terrible, and the number of people over the age of 40 in the crowd was...questionable.

Trying to make your way to the front was absolutely ridiculous, and many of the old Germans looked at my friends and I as if we had committed some crime just by being there. It's a concert, and you are in a mosh pit, what the fuck did these people expect?

All in all, it was ok though.

The setlist was very short, Chris' banter was non-existant, the opening act was absolutely terrible, and the number of people over the age of 40 in the crowd was...questionable.

Trying to make your way to the front was absolutely ridiculous, and many of the old Germans looked at my friends and I as if we had committed some crime just by being there. It's a concert, and you are in a mosh pit, what the fuck did these people expect?

Emeli Sande wasn´t that bad, what did you expect ? She has a good voice.

Short setlist is true, an second encore would have been great.

Chris' banter was non-existant, I would disagree.

Why would people look like that at you and your friends ? :rolleyes:

Besides I don´t like that fairytale about evil and lame germans, the atmosphere were very friendly and everybody was happy. :laugh3: