✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - MTV EMA 2011 nominations - Best Live and Best UK/Ireland Act categories (awards: 6th Nov

busybeeburns

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might already take the plane home, they're not gonna win anything tonight..and as other have said the peformance was quite crappy, Chris has never sung ETIAW without losing his breath half way through, and stupid mtv kept the others in the dark from beginning to end, had it been Chris alone it would have been basically the same

Sadly, this is probably true.

And yeah, non-Coldplay fans seem to think that Chris is the only one that matters :dozey:

They might already take the plane home, they're not gonna win anything tonight..and as other have said the peformance was quite crappy, Chris has never sung ETIAW without losing his breath half way through, and stupid mtv kept the others in the dark from beginning to end, had it been Chris alone it would have been basically the same

^THAT, THAT, THAT!

I think I can speak for everybody by saying that I wish they had played Viva instead--even if it is an old song. It's one of their best live ones.

Plus, it would be too much to ask for them to play Clocks.

They needeed to play something jumpy. Plus if they played Clocks, all the 13 year olds will see is CHRIS' HUMPING. HAHAHAHA! :)