✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Album is 45 min Long - Says Chris on Hamish and Andy's Gap Year

danieltmiller

But remember that Viva La Vida had those three hidden tracks and I don't really consider those as part of the album haha. I didn't care for any of them, just wasted space IMO.

So in reality Viva La Vida was only like 37-38 minutes long NOT including the hidden tracks. So the average song was like 3:40s long while if Mylo Xyloto has 11 full length tracks then thats probably going to be about 42min between those with another 2-3min for the probable 3 Instrumental tracks.

This will be the first album without a 5+min song, most likely......

Didn't care for Reign of Love... that's one of the most underrated Coldplay songs out there - I called it the Swallowed in the Sea of the album.

Even Chinese Sleep Chant was decent and homage to a lot of the shoegazing bands they loved growing as teenagers in the late 80s and early 90s - it's another underrated song

These instrumental tracks may be good but it's like a tease of the nice vocal melody they could add to the song - I like their full tracks so much, i guess it's not easy to add lyrics and a nice vocal melody (especially with all the critics on these boards).

Sure but they do it in a cringe worthy unprofessional way. Like how Rove always goes "say hi to your mum for me".

Hamish and Andy are one of the most amazing journalists in the business right now. They are adored and critically acclaimed all over the world. Many celebrities love them too, Chris in particular highly enjoys their company.

You're opinion is just that. You're in the minority here. No one else thinks they are cringe worthy, most of us enjoy it, so just leave it.

Hamish and Andy are one of the most amazing journalists in the business right now. They are adored and critically acclaimed all over the world. Many celebrities love them too, Chris in particular highly enjoys their company.

You're opinion is just that. You're in the minority here. No one else thinks they are cringe worthy, most of us enjoy it, so just leave it.

Calm yourself.

Sure but they do it in a cringe worthy unprofessional way. Like how Rove always goes "say hi to your mum for me".

until this interview I had never heard of Hamish & Andy, but I have to be honest- I thought the interview was great, they're very funny guys. I didn't see what was cringe about it.