✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lonely teenager halp thread

Coldplay

Ok hi

You don't need to comment on this thread I'm just raging

I started my freshman year of high school this year and I go to a community college simultaneously

The high school is online because I'm taking 21 units at the college and I don't have time to show up to a real school

And I have super mega mood swing experiences everyday cause I don't have anyone to talk to and I feel isolated; I can't make friends with people double my age

and the work is too much to juggle.

I'm failing half the classes at my high school cause I'm trying to make the college my top priority but I like the classes and I have too big of an ego to give them up; I feel good when I take on hard classes whether or not I can pass them

But I don't have a social life and I feel upset because I might never get to have a best friend or a boyfriend as a teenager and I won't get to go to prom and my mom monitors everything I do cause I'm always in the house and kfdghfdfd

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE

I wanna be successful of course and I know if I get a bachelor's degree at 16 or 17 it will be something

But everyday I switch from being miserable and not being miserable and being miserable fjhfjf

I don't even know what career I want jffjdifkfj

If you're looking to troll here to boost your cping popularity creds then gtfo

lol go cry aboot it!!!111 :) /trolled to boost my cping popularity.

*gtfo*

Hi Anette thanks for helping out love you

[:awesome:]

Since you've already posted on this thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88695 and I can recommend you to talk about this seriouz topic with Cake.

[/:awesome:]

Yeah thank you I just didn't wanna look like I was trying to make the thread about myself

Put happiness above your work :nod:

Honesly, school is shit for me, check the threads I've made (:uhoh:)

I can't really find anyone who's into Coldplay as much as me, I'm a bit TOO quirky....but I manage to find friends in band, upper classmen, and some kids from the cool crowd.

I recommend you go back public school. The social experience is what makes school worth going to everyday and with a little help, you'll be surrounded by people who share the same interests as you...

If not: SPAM COLDPLAYING :awesome:

Deeeeeeee :sad:

D00d I dunno what to say D: how long is all this gonna go on for before you're out of fulltime fulltime 24/7 education? xD If it was like for a year then I spose it wouldn't be too bad.

But more than that and I'd go a bit cwazy yo yo yo

You defo need friends and shi, so like maybe join a club

or something

I dunnoooooo

Dee. :sad: :hug:

Is there a reason why you're doing all this stuff at once in the first place? I know I have problems juggling too much stuff at one time; it's why I've decided I can't do Pep Band again this year. I know getting that bachelor's so soon would be a great accomplishment, but is it really worth all the trouble? I don't like people being so miserable over stuff like this. :sad:

How is it possible to study for a bachelor's degree if you haven't even finished high school??? This is a serious question - I don't understand the schooling system you're going through, Dee.

Anyway. I think it'd be best to quit the college thing and actually go to a proper high school and do uni when the time is right. I don't want to put you down but you don't seem to be able to cope with the workload and I honestly feel like no one should be forced into doing it. What kind of life is this?

I know Dee fairly well, she's the smartest kid I've ever met, and she has the brains to pull it off, but you see, what's going with you Dee, is that your overly busy life stresses you out and you can't even spend time with your best friend to chill and talk.

You're also spoiling your youth so that you become some kind of amazing kid who finished school very early, and people will know who you are and stuff. It's a great thing to start in life, career-wise.

But you are clearly lacking the rest of what someone needs in their life. Your mom loves you very much and pushes you to do your best, but I don't think she remembers the needs of a teenagers, like making mistakes.

As to making friends, dear, you'll either have to step on your pride and accept to get your bachelor's at 18 instead of 16 and drop a few classes, or you'll just go crazy out of stress and loneliness. It is not normal for a teenager to focus so much on work already. I know you are an over achiever and an extreme perfectionist, but there's this breaking point that you should avoid crossing, or I'm afraid it'll be the burn out.

Slow down, drop a few classes, have a good time, give the dumb kids at your school a chance of becoming your friend, and live somewhat a happier life without stopping yourself from getting this bachelor degree at an early age.

Aw Dee. :hug:

It honestly sounds like you're putting school above your happiness. Maybe go easy on the work?

Thank you :hug:

It's kind of too late to switch back to an actual school plus my mom would just tell me how unappreciative I am; I just kinda needed a place to vent :disappointed:

Deeeeeeee :sad:

D00d I dunno what to say D: how long is all this gonna go on for before you're out of fulltime fulltime 24/7 education? xD If it was like for a year then I spose it wouldn't be too bad.

But more than that and I'd go a bit cwazy yo yo yo

You defo need friends and shi, so like maybe join a club

or something

I dunnoooooo

It would be for a year, until I actually went to uni.

But I might still be in high school due to the age requirements and university is twice as hard as college.

I was thinking about that, but to me it sounds like it's full of kids of soccer moms hahaha

I'll give it a try though, thanks :hug:

Dee. :sad: :hug:

Is there a reason why you're doing all this stuff at once in the first place? I know I have problems juggling too much stuff at one time; it's why I've decided I can't do Pep Band again this year. I know getting that bachelor's so soon would be a great accomplishment, but is it really worth all the trouble? I don't like people being so miserable over stuff like this. :sad:

Hey Vio :hug:

Kinda explained this in my first reply :confused: thank you though

i already has creds

but

get ur ged if ur amerikn or sumfin and get da fuq out of hs cuzz its shit

den focuz on ur colleges

dat shitz wak yo

***** im too young to get a ged but dat's da plan yo

How is it possible to study for a bachelor's degree if you haven't even finished high school??? This is a serious question - I don't understand the schooling system you're going through, Dee.

Anyway. I think it'd be best to quit the college thing and actually go to a proper high school and do uni when the time is right. I don't want to put you down but you don't seem to be able to cope with the workload and I honestly feel like no one should be forced into doing it. What kind of life is this?

Community colleges here (2-year schools) allow anyone from kindergarden (though nobody would let them, but it's possible) to 12th grade to take classes.

You are right though.

I know Dee fairly well, she's the smartest kid I've ever met, and she has the brains to pull it off, but you see, what's going with you Dee, is that your overly busy life stresses you out and you can't even spend time with your best friend to chill and talk.

You're also spoiling your youth so that you become some kind of amazing kid who finished school very early, and people will know who you are and stuff. It's a great thing to start in life, career-wise.

But you are clearly lacking the rest of what someone needs in their life. Your mom loves you very much and pushes you to do your best, but I don't think she remembers the needs of a teenagers, like making mistakes.

As to making friends, dear, you'll either have to step on your pride and accept to get your bachelor's at 18 instead of 16 and drop a few classes, or you'll just go crazy out of stress and loneliness. It is not normal for a teenager to focus so much on work already. I know you are an over achiever and an extreme perfectionist, but there's this breaking point that you should avoid crossing, or I'm afraid it'll be the burn out.

Slow down, drop a few classes, have a good time, give the dumb kids at your school a chance of becoming your friend, and live somewhat a happier life without stopping yourself from getting this bachelor degree at an early age.

Thank you so much :hug:

I tried to convince my mom though, and she's like "oh, you don't know what you really want, so you might as well make some use of your time and go through with this"...