✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iPhone 4S

rudy_o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now I have a question - how would you call Siri in English ? 'He' in Europe and 'she' in the US, or 'it' everywhere ?

Siri's male in England. Dunno you could say either I guess.

It works pretty well if you ask questions and there's no background noise. It would be amazing if it could actually type your messages for you but it doesn't really work (tried it a few times on my friend's phone).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You click and hold on the link you want to open in a new tab. A little window with a few choices appears, where you can click on "new tab".

Tabs appeared with iOS5, but I'm pretty sure you could open links in new windows before that (I don't actually own an iPad, I just have an iPhone, but of course it's pretty much the same stuff)

Safari-tabs-iPad-2-iOS-5.jpg

And here's for cut/copy/paste:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1iiNmnZEUA]Cut, Copy and Paste - An iPad Mini Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Thought I'd post this in here since there's no iPad thread. Got an iPad for Christmas and I love it so far. It's much better than my laptop for watching films and for browsing the internet.

Anyway, I've downloaded Pages and I'm not quite sure how to use it.

Does anyone know how to save documents in Pages?

Also is Pages on the iPad compatible with Pages 2009?

How do I share documents without using iCloud? Still haven't upgraded to Lion so I can't use it properly.