✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iPhone 4S

rudy_o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I hope you'll like it. :) What model did you chose? I hope I'll have enough money to get a 32GB one.

David, that sheep metaphor about Apple is everywhere. So, basically, using it makes you a sheep too.

Even when there is other products available which are better all-round and cheaper, people follow to buy the products with the little apple logo on the back. Samsung Galaxy is better, that's why apple are trying their hardest to ban it.

----

I see it with some of the youngsters at work, they moan that they can't afford basics (such as food or fuel for vehicles) but they can afford to spend £45 a month on an iPhone, even when they have no idea what half the stuff does, or having contracts giving way to many minutes/texts when they ever need (why pay for a contract to give you 5000 minutes when you only use 1000 max a month?)

I didn't know about the contracts, that's stupid, I agree. But the worst still is the people who buy it because 'it's so shiny' or because it can do fart noises.

Samsung Galaxy is better

You'll really have to explain me this. My father has one and to me, it doesn't even come close to the iPhone in terms of, well, everything.

Why isn't it called iPhone 5

iPhone

iPhone 3G

iPhone 3GS

iPhone 4

iPhone 4S

This trend will continue for a while.

Anyways, I like it. Then again, I am an Apple nerd and like most of what is offered. I also plan on buying it. Not just because my iPhone 4 fell in water today and is ruined, but that I needed a new, working phone.

You'll really have to explain me this. My father has one and to me, it doesn't even come close to the iPhone in terms of, well, everything.

Seriously. I've read reviews and I don't hear too many positive things about it.

Even when there is other products available which are better all-round and cheaper, people follow to buy the products with the little apple logo on the back. Samsung Galaxy is better, that's why apple are trying their hardest to ban it.

----

I see it with some of the youngsters at work, they moan that they can't afford basics (such as food or fuel for vehicles) but they can afford to spend £45 a month on an iPhone, even when they have no idea what half the stuff does, or having contracts giving way to many minutes/texts when they ever need (why pay for a contract to give you 5000 minutes when you only use 1000 max a month?)

Maybe they bought it because they actually like the phone? It's down to personal preference at the end of the day. The iphone's easy to use and it's the best choice if you want to use your phone as a music player. With the iphone being so popular, there is more apps than for any other phone and many of them are free.

Also you don't need to spend £45 a month to get an iphone.

I'm on my new iPhone 4s right now ! :D I got the 16 gig white. The Verizon store opened at 8 am & I got there at 7. I was expecting a huge line to have formed, but I was the first one there!

I got mine too! It is exactly the same like yours! :awesome:

How can it be cheaper than 0$? :lol:

Maybe fooby meant the price of getting a standalone phone and getting a sim-only deal for the contract to save him/herself getting tied into a 18/24 month deal paying £30+ a month.

Yeah, ... here in the Us... you're definitely NOT getting it FOR FREE...

at least on at&t

$50 activation fee

probably a $70 monthly phone bill with a 2 year contract...

Definitely NOT free.