✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How are you going to listen to Mylo Xyloto?

Basilica

I was planning on going hiking and listening to it all the way through for the first time up on a mountain where i know no one will disturb me.

That's kinda what I did when I first heard Violet Hill, I first listened to it outside while walking around my area, which is nice and quiet with some little lakes and greenery.

As it's school time now, I probably won't be able to do that for this album...but I will listen to it in my room with my headphones. I like being alone for this stuff.

I'm going to listen to it all the way through, with my good earphones, alone in my room. I'll have to cram in the entire thing before school, so I'll probably wake up a couple hours early so I'll have enough time to get it downloaded and transferred to my iPod. Then I'll listen to it again when I get home and put it on the next morning, since I'll be on a bus for several hours (for once, I'm glad our school uni trips always take several hours) :D

Well seeing as mylo xyloto is meant to be a concept album i guess i will be listening to it from start to finish which i find hard with any album if its track listing Doesn't go smooth and what i mean is some songs could be moved around to help it flow a little better.

So i will be listening to mylo xyloto from start to finish seeing as it is a concept album and i trust these guys to make it easy to listen to in one go.

I was planning on going hiking and listening to it all the way through for the first time up on a mountain where i know no one will disturb me.

Same for me i think, depending if it leak or not.

Start to finish !

Depending on what day/time I get it (i pre-ordered, so we'll see when it arrives):

If I get it monday morning, I'll listen to MX/Hurts Like Heaven on my way to work (3 minute drive, that's all I'll have time for).

If I get it Monday afternoon, I'll listen to it, in full, on surround sound in my family room.

If I get it early Tuesday, I'll listen to it on the way to school (about a 40 minutes drive, so I should get the entire album in) and then play it start to finish on my radio show that afternoon.

I'm going to do what I did with Viva. Go to the store first thing in the morning(with my toddler and newborn daughters in tow this time! My son will be at school) and get it right away, come home and have a listening party with my girls. They seriously love CP as much as I do, so it will be fun! My son is gonna be mad that hes at school and wont get to hear it until he gets home.:confused:

I'm going to do what I did with Viva. Go to the store first thing in the morning(with my toddler and newborn daughters in tow this time! My son will be at school) and get it right away, come home and have a listening party with my girls. They seriously love CP as much as I do, so it will be fun! My son is gonna be mad that hes at school and wont get to hear it until he gets home.:confused:

Every cloud has a silver lining.

You can listen to it again from start to finish when he comes home :P

EDIT: or he could be "sick" that day...ha