✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay show some new art and a post a video

turin990

CAN WE STOP WITH THE CAR KIDS NONSENSE.

It wasn't good enough to make it onto the album, they are most certainly not going to hint at or promote or release or even THINK about an EP with MX just around the corner and even thinking it is ridiculous.

Also, "Car Kids" is a truly awful song title. Just... just awful.

CAN WE STOP WITH THE CAR KIDS NONSENSE.

It wasn't good enough to make it onto the album, they are most certainly not going to hint at or promote or release or even THINK about an EP with MX just around the corner and even thinking it is ridiculous.

Also, "Car Kids" is a truly awful song title. Just... just awful.

:thumbsup:

Yup.. The name is awful.

I think that is what they're talking about...and that's so fcuking clearly not artwork for an EP. Geez I thought you guys actually had something. This is promotional material for a LIVE EVENT - do you honestly think there's some hidden shit in there?

I also think Car Kids is kind of crap title, although I'd still love an EP. Although everything the band has said suggests we shouldn't be expecting anything.

Seriously people, there is nothing to be seen!!! The background is part of the MX cover.

And there won't be an EP at least until Summer 2012 (that is if they decide to make one)

All their focus is on the album release and the songs that made the cut.

Car Kids sounds like it might be a code name for Coldplay, Like Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band was to the Beatles. Maybe it's Mylo Xyloto's band or something.

I based this on no evidence what-so-ever, it's just an idea I had.

Could be, nice idea

Uh . . . yeah, I see the Madrid promo live stream thingy.

And, as someone pointed out above me, the artwork in the background is just part of the MX cover (although if we're talking about the possibility of an EP, then keep in mind that all of the single artwork so far has come from the MX cover, so it is possible that if there is an EP, its artwork will be taken from the MX cover).

But yeah, not this early in the game. Not until at least a few months after the MX limited edition releases.