✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q Magazine: "First Impressions of... Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto"

Jason-DeBord

This.

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

:dazzled:

EDIT:

^BAH I tried to fix it. You get the point.

I thought you were brilliant enough to make the whole of emoticons read a word. Apparently you're not.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're just making what we want to make. We were making what we wanted to make back in 1999, and we're doing the same thing now. Yellow is probably our most pop song, and that's on our first record. Maybe. We don't want to keep making the same record, so some people like one record, some people like another record. Our first priority is to make something that sounds cool. We don't worry about what genre it fits into"

This quote reminds me that Mr. Martin got some reports of the opinions around here.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'm glad he says that Paradise works better within the album. In effect he's saying it was a shit choice for a single. I like it enough to be a song on it's own so that sounds good enough for me. But yes, this review of the songs makes me that bit more excited about what we'll hear. He sounds like he really enjoyed it.

"The third interlude of the album veers from the electronic thrum of Mylo Xyloto and M.X.I.X, instead opting for a lush string coda, underpinned by what sounds like, umm, someone playing the spoons in the background."

Coldplay + Spoons= ME GUSTA

"The third interlude of the album veers from the electronic thrum of Mylo Xyloto and M.X.I.X, instead opting for a lush string coda, underpinned by what sounds like, umm, someone playing the spoons in the background."

Coldplay + Spoons= ME GUSTA

Haha indeed, this song is my favourite already.

I genuinely believe this will be their best album yet and will be a defining album of recent times. That may sound ridiculous but I havent heard a critic say anything bad about it yet and everyone on here seems to have embraced it!

Well I haven't :phu: Sorry :(