✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where Did It Leak From?

birdman987

I wanna know too! Was reading the 'leak' thread and suddenly everyone had the album it seemed. I was already happy that I had the chance to hear Princess Of China today. Never imagined that I would hear the album today when I woke up this morning.

lol, i have no idea but i was there for around 20 minutes, then i posted that i was going to the lounge and then i cam back around 10 minutes later and it had exploded.

I don't know where it leaked from but it was shortly after Charlie Brown aired on the radio

lol, i have no idea but i was there for around 20 minutes, then i posted that i was going to the lounge and then i cam back around 10 minutes later and it had exploded.

Haha same here.. I was away for like 5 minutes and then it was all over the site. :laugh3:

I was trying to go back on the mylo leak thread to see who annoucned the leak but there were too many pages by the time I woke up in the morning! I am just glad I got the chance to download the album.

I am sure EMI is going crazy trying to shutdown links of the album, but there is no stopping it now! Looks like it has leaked 7 days before the official US realse :)

I think someone from The Netherlands (we're really good people :P) first posted a few links leading to the real thing, which a few people tried and started spreading. At the same time someone posted a fake, so at first there was a lot of confusion.

From then on it was PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM. ;)

Edit: Oh I was wrong, The Dutch guy (still good people :P) posted the fake.

PrinceOfChina was the first to post a link to a website with real downloads: http://coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5031441&postcount=913

(Shouldn't that link be removed?)

But I think more people found it at the same time.

I think someone from The Netherlands (we're really good people :P) first posted a few links leading to the real thing, which a few people tried and started spreading. At the same time someone posted a fake, so at first there was a lot of confusion.

From then on it was PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM. ;)

Can anyone, eh, PM a link to me?