✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto officially born in Japan!

coldpatrix

guys, before my real physical copy, i've got itunes japanese version and Retail version, 264 kbps both of them, mpeg the second and AAC the other one, are there any difference?? which is the best? let me know please..

It's all the same except radio versions, because they require slightly different mastering.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the Japanese version didn't get a bonus track? I thought they were supposed to be getting a bonus track. And if so, is it Moving to Mars or something different?

No bonus tracks, just 3 live songs.

No difference at all :P

And no Moving to Mars :(

Damn, my answer is full of "NOs" lol...

The FedEx guy just delivered my copy from CD Japan. I wasn't expecting to receive it on release day, but I'll take it. I've been holding out listening to the album until I had the CD in hand.

The CD does come with a lyrics sheet like a lot of Japanese CDs, and mine came with a rolled mini poster.

The FedEx guy just delivered my copy from CD Japan. I wasn't expecting to receive it on release day, but I'll take it. I've been holding out listening to the album until I had the CD in hand.

The CD does come with a lyrics sheet like a lot of Japanese CDs, and mine came with a rolled mini poster.

you gotta be sure to post the lyrics of each song on there own page please :)