✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto officially born in Japan!

coldpatrix

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me, once and for all, if the leaked version was the final version or not? I'm hearing so many things here.

yes its the final version. its just a question of sorting it all out now. the itunes rip, 320, v0, flac are all out.

as of now, it seems like the 320, isnt on mediafire and is only on one website. doesnt seem like its being trafficed much.

yes its the final version. its just a question of sorting it all out now. the itunes rip, 320, v0, flac are all out.

as of now, it seems like the 320, isnt on mediafire and is only on one website. doesnt seem like its being trafficed much.

Is the Japanese Itunes Rip the 320??

Is the Japanese Itunes Rip the 320??

not sure, thats the problem with all this. the itunes one is 130mb and as i said i think its that big of a file because it includes 3 live songs. the newcdreleases.net site has the album at 99mb, which i guess was converted from a flac. was the flac originally the itunes version.

i dont know so many versions floating around right now. What.cd has the AAC 320 and MP3 320 at 101 mb and the itunes deluxe at 114. so who the hell knows.

So in summary, the final version is just better file and audio quality? no new things, or hidden tracks?

its the same thing, just better quality. that said, the first leak was way more heavily mentioned, or out there. it was everywhere online. this new leak, the flac, the 320, im not seeing them on mediafire, or anywhere else other than torrent sites and newcdreleases.net and people pming others on this board. There were so many sites with the original leak from yesterday. but today, i cant find a mediafire link, or a link outside the torrents and stuff like that.

i dont really understand why that is. the fact no one has really explained what the flac or 320 was from, is that the itunes rip but converted to flac and 320? or who knows what. thats sort of the confusion. for me at least.

not sure, thats the problem with all this. the itunes one is 130mb and as i said i think its that big of a file because it includes 3 live songs. the newcdreleases.net site has the album at 99mb, which i guess was converted from a flac. was the flac originally the itunes version.

i dont know so many versions floating around right now. What.cd has the AAC 320 and MP3 320 at 101 mb and the itunes deluxe at 114. so who the hell knows.

so which one is the best quality? what is 320? like the best quality?

Only to say, comparing length of the songs:

Bribery was the one with Upwiththebirds lastin 3.45 and MX 42seconds.

The itunes Japanese version in m4a is respectively 3.47 and 43sec.

Flac version (288mb) comes from Bribery.

Edit: new thread

I think it's just the opposite.

At least for the versions i have.