✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay interview this am! (with Jennifer & Mike of [email protected], San Diego - 19th October 2011)

radiosophie

Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland from Coldplay spent the morning with Jennifer & Mike of [email protected] San Diego talking about their new CD Mylo Xyloto, their unusual duet on this new record, Gwyneth Paltrow’s fierce rapping skills, Sylvester Stallone’s tinyness and how it’s a miracle that any of the guys in the band ever scored a girlfriend!

Here's the link to the interview. Enjoy! http://radiosophie.radio.com/2011/10/19/coldplay-fans-you-gotta-hear-this/#ixzz1bFR29Dd1

Cool interview! It was very interesting hearing Chris refusing to hear some of the album feedback when the guy insisted that it was good. I love Chris but sometimes I feel he doesn't know how talented he really is. He should have more confidence.

Enjoyed this interview.

I love that Chris praises Gwyneth! I think the kids are old enough to understand that refusing to speak about her when the tabloids are rampant with rumours of divorce doesn't help anyone! Wonder if he's changed for their sake...

Proud of the fact that he's finally comfortable with it! Nothing bad can come of it!