✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Features Backing Vocals Juanita Stein?

filiprasmusson

Why would they have somebody come into the studio just to do some backup vocals that are barely noticeable and only for a couple of seconds that can easily be done by Will?

That was a long sentence but it made sense.

Maybe Chris just wanted to meet her and flirt with her. She IS pretty as balls. That's actually a pretty good idea. If you become a famous musician, you can invite pretty girls to sing on your album so you can meet them and possibly bobba them :D

People thought it was Will? Lol.

Surely he doesn't sound like a girl! It was quite obvious that it wasn't Will to me. *shrug*

This! :lol:

And yes, Howling Bells did open for them so that's probably how this came about.

I had no clue there were female vocals on Rainy Day!!! :shocked2:

Either I wasn't listening close enough or they aren't very noticeable (like on UWTB). I need to go listen again now! :escaping:

I had no clue there were female vocals on Rainy Day!!! :shocked2:

Either I wasn't listening close enough or they aren't very noticeable (like on UWTB). I need to go listen again now! :escaping:

The Rainy Day vocals aren't very noticeable. They're near the end, around 2:45 onwards I think, just going "Ah ah ah" over and over in the background :D

The Rainy Day vocals aren't very noticeable. They're near the end, around 2:45 onwards I think, just going "Ah ah ah" over and over in the background :D

Oh well that explains it then! I just thought that was Chris singing all girly like :dozey:

Who was the woman doing the backing vocals?

and a lot of people thought it was Will so why couldn't it have just been Will?

Oh, that.

I'm not annoyed, but I just liked the idea of them doing everything by themselves. I also very very like PoC but I also think that was redundant. They are so talented and they have such a great capabilities that they don't need any 'help' they can do all that and even more on their own so I'm just a little sad that they don't want to use it.

People thought it was Will? Lol.

Surely he doesn't sound like a girl! It was quite obvious that it wasn't Will to me. *shrug*

Of course he doesn't. Maybe a little on LRLRL's The Hardest Part. But what's more those sighs aren't so girly. So I don't think it was obvious. He could easily do that.

And when Chirs sings "to that wonderful WOOOOOOORLD", there are backing vocals there too. And I'm sure that when he sings the world world I can hear a man's voice in the background. So I bet it's Will or Chris but the second one is more probable.

But the "AHHUM" sounds like Will though and I sincerely hope it is him cos it's become a bit of a running joke with me and my friends (in a good way :P)

Are you talking about the sigh(s) that's after "...so hard to walk away."?

'Cause they aren't Will. It's a sample from a Queen song.