✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If she's a princess and he's a king... shes his daughter? O_O

Sleep

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife of King Mohammed VI (Morocco) is Princess Lalla Salma

They should have called the song Princess Of Morocco. The intro would have been different and they wouldn't have to deal with another plagiarism case

The wife of King Mohammed VI (Morocco) is Princess Lalla Salma

They should have called the song Princess Of Morocco. The intro would have been different and they wouldn't have to deal with another plagiarism case

lol

^:wtf:

here a prince is married with a princess not with a queen

OMG RIHANNA IS CHRIS'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies of laughter*[/color]

I like love stories and fairy tale, a couple fiction there are blogs on the web fiction story .

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2011/10/rihanna-relives-chris-brown-chris-martins-stealth-unicyclist/43893/

the fiction is more sane and more dream the Prince is married with Princess or king with a Queen or Princess want married king .

is same and from part of fairy tale the people like this kind of story drama

and is less interesting than if a man who has a banality gf not class and is with another more nice real and totally ignores his gf is not fairy tale is a banal affair of couple in life impossible made a song and who wins hearts .

in real life couples end up in this way banality too .

Well, she says "you'd be MY king" which implies that he's king while she's a princess, which doesn't necessarily mean that they have to be related. You can become a princess through many different avenues.

OR they're just really kinky. Who knows.

Well actually at the moment the British monarch is Queen Elizabeth II and she's married to a guy called Prince Philip. So it's entirely possible for a King to be married to a Princess.

That's different.

The title "Prince" was conferred upon him. Why? Because a male who marries a Queen can't become "King", because he'd outrank his wife.

Source in other thread.

us Americans are royalty illiterate/challenged

Actually, no. Your basic interpretation seems correct: King and Princess don't go together. You're, in fact, the one who's on the ball.

People, including Coldplay, seem to be being thrown off by the fact that Queen Elizabeth II is married to a "Prince".

you can be a king without a marriage and digg a princess... pr i havent read the full lyrics maybe the king is the dad but chris martin is not the king a totally unrealated person

Except she sings "I could have been a Princess", and the status is obviously dependent on what happens with the King.

She doesn't sing:

"I am a Princess, and you're a King... and you dig me."

It just sounds better than "I could've been a Queen, You'd be a King"

It does.

Plus, it seems to sound natural to certain people who keep thinking of Queen Eliz II and her husband, a "Prince". Except, the parallel is not applicable... the title "Prince" was conferred upon him, because, in that case, he couldn't become "King", because he'd outrank his wife. Different than the subject matter in the song.