✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moments on Mylo Xyloto where you shed a few tears ?!

Ronnie O Sullivan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I first sat down and played the whole album. I wanted to cry with charlie brown cuz it reminded me of lollapalooza and the excitement of before the album and festivals. Then as I kept hearing song after song and heard how it really came together was great. POC was amazing so I was happy then with DLIBYH and UWTB I also wanted to cry because I was just so happy with the album. I was so emotional cuz I just thought, WOW and this is why I love coldplay :heart:

Till Kingdom Come deals with death? Wut? Isn't it just a straight out love song.

I suppose that's how it could have been written, but I see it as much more than that. I think my love from the song comes from this past March when my Grandma passed away. As I was leaving the hospice, the first song to come on on my iPhone was "Til Kingdom Come" and I cried my eyes out.

But, I know what you're saying.

I suppose that's how it could have been written, but I see it as much more than that. I think my love from the song comes from this past March when my Grandma passed away. As I was leaving the hospice, the first song to come on on my iPhone was "Til Kingdom Come" and I cried my eyes out.

But, I know what you're saying.

Lucky bastard. When my grandma kicked the bucket "Can't Touch This" came on.

The only Coldplay song that reduced me was See You Soon live when I was going through a tough time two Christmas's ago. Doubt anything on this album will really hit me emotionally.

See You Soon always gets me, that's why I barely ever listen to it even though I want to. Nothing on MX made me cry though, Us Against The World made me a bit sad though, dunno why. :(

Oh and Life Is For Living at Glastonbury this year made me cry, I was overcome by its brilliance.

Hey there,

I'm a relatively new fan of Coldplays, I've always been aware of their music, but never invested much time or energy. However, when I disocvered that one of my favourite singers, Juanita Stein of Howling Bells was doing backing vocals on Up With the Birds, i had no choice but to check it out. And my, how pleasantly surprised I am! Its a beautiful track, somehow, Juanitas managed to bring her unique brand of atmospheric vocals and energy to the song. I find it very moving!

Im eagerly anticipating my copy of the album,

Cheers

I heard Up In Flames for the first time at the Austin City Limits taping last month. When I heard it then it made me tear up and it was no different when I heard the studio version of it. There is just something so beautifully haunting about the song and one of the few songs that can make me cry. The Scientist being the main song...

Hello, the instrumental part in Politik?!!! Makes me cry like every time i listen to it :)

Yes, Politik is truly amazing. It's really intense as a song, and it beats nothing on MX ...

If you look at each song on MX ; they are all good songs, but now compare them to songs like Politik, GPASUYF, VLV, etc. Only a few are as good.