✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moments on Mylo Xyloto where you shed a few tears ?!

Ronnie O Sullivan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh . . . well I didn't cry, but I think the closest I got was around the :50-1:50 mark in Up With the Birds. Most emotion-packed minute of the entire album, right thar :nod:

I have to say that there has never been a song that's made my cry (I pretty much have the emotional scale of a cannoli) although there have been a few Coldplay songs (besides UWtB) that have come moderately close: The Escapist, See You Soon (the live 2003 version), and Gravity

I'll admit I got a little teary eyed at the end of 'Up with the birds'.. I always knew it'd become one of my favourites. I also had tears of joy through A hopeful transmission/Don't let it break your heart, Charlie Brown... etc.. Great album.

I posted this on some other thread, when the album leaked, i downloaded it really early on monday and i took my iPod to work so i could listen whilst walking, i was walking through a park when UATW came on and it was such a beautiful song that i just had to sit down to soak it all in and i cried a little bit during the 'if we could float away...' bit.

Also, i've cried a few times while listening to Sparks, it's such a melancholic song and it reminds me of a bunch of stuff

Not literally tears but some very moving moments.. some up, some down, some both at the same time...

Charlie Brown (we'll be glowing in the dark)

Us Against the World (whole song but several spots stand out especially the bit with erodes us/see roses)

ETIAW (maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes)

Major Minus (crocodiles ticking... you can hear them climbing the stairs)

Up in Flames (whole song)

Up With the Birds (good things are coming our way)

and so on...

There's always a song that I fall instantly in love with on a Coldplay album. I'll never forget my first listen. I heard every song once until I got to Up With The Birds. I replayed Up With The Birds 20+ times no joke. Best song on the album. Id even go as far to say it's one of the best Coldplay songs of all time.

There's always a song that I fall instantly in love with on a Coldplay album. I'll never forget my first listen. I heard every song once until I got to Up With The Birds. I replayed Up With The Birds 20+ times no joke. Best song on the album. Id even go as far to say it's one of the best Coldplay songs of all time.

I'd agree.