✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have used irony on the internet and now I feel like a fool again HAHAHA

Gitta Rensolo

naaah not really bad....but like a meanie

there is a guy on facebook and I wasn't friends with him before...(but he knows people on there I know too....)....

(and yes I admit I've been stalking him before, because I think he looks cool)

so, some days ago he sent me a message with a link to a profile of a guy I am friends with on facebook and who has exactly the same name like him, but no profile pic....he asked me who that guy was.

I told him and we kept writing messages to each other for some reason just about this profile....I don't know why, but I started using irony and told him that I created that profile just to fool him or something like that...and that he should write that guy and he asked me what he should write him and I told him to write something like "Hey, you've got a wonderful name, but you fucking confuse me!"....so yeah his last reply was: "So, was it really you who created that profile to fool me? Do you know me? I saw that you know my brother's girlfriend :)"....(I know his brother too....)

I told him that I didn't create it and that I don't even know him, but I would have found it funny if he sent him a message....and I apologised, because I confused him and that I feel like a meanie now....

fuck damnit (well not really) but,....I fooled that hot guy and I am afraid it would have happened to me in real life, too :bigcry:

HAHAHAHAHAh this thread is so stupid....but I haven't created a thread in aaaaaages....:freak:

HEYA GUYS WHAZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP? :awesome:

oh and to those on here who don't know me: this thread is not as serious as it looks :wacky:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwwww okidoki forget my worries...he has just replied and it was ooook-...:awesome:

omg I hope he didn't ask his brother things about me.....we finished school together, but we didn't have much to do with each other and I changed since the last time I saw his brother....:uhoh:

:wacky:

Hahaha this is kinda crazy.....

we've been chatting last night and he asked me what my job is....and I told him that I still haven't found the perfect job for me and I am volunteering at school at the moment....but I am still not sure if I shall become a teacher----

and then I asked him what he was doing.....he told me that he has been working in his job for some years now, but he is tired of it.....he rather wants to take his camping van and do some work and travel for a while...and I said that I find it really funny that he was saying that, because I told my parents the other day that I am planning to get a camping van if I can't find the perfect occupation for me and travel for a while....

he said that he would have done it before if someone went with him.....

well yeah......and now I think we shall meet and who knows...maybe we can go together (he proposed it....)

Hahahah....:wacky:

omg.....my last message to him was kinda long, because he's been asking me things and I replied to them and in the end it was long....

and now he said that he feels honoured, because my message to him was long and it looked like a letter which yeah makes him feel honoured....this is kinda cute..:blush:

ok and once again this thread is going to end up as one of my threads about guys.....that wasn't my intention...seriously

yeeeeeah we keep writing....god damn he asked me what I planned for the weekend and for "halloween" (how I hate that day.....)....and then I asked him...but we both didn't dare to talk about meeting each other hahah...:wacky:

and about an hour ago he wrote me "Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....not much time left and you have finished work for today : ))))))"

and now we're writing again.....:awesome:

he likes getting up early on the weekends just like me, because he thinks it is better to have more time to do something nice just like me :awesome:

and he likes going outside when the weather is nice....no matter is it's summer or winter...just like me:awesome:

he likes that I play so many instruments:awesome:

haha...:wacky:

harharhar...I think he thinks I am as cool and as funny as I think he is....

don't ask me why.....but I have the weird feeling that I am going to meet him tonight...:uhoh:

I wa ssupposed to go to a public party tonight, but I told my friends that I didn't want to go there and rather stay at home (seriously...I went to the same party last week and it was awful esp. the music....and most of the people...)....so I told him last week that I am going there tonight....and like an hour ago he asked me if I was going there and he might be there, too which would be funny.....and now it seems like everyone's going there and I am afraid he'll be there, too.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh.....I hope he won't and will contact me before and I told him that I won't be there

actually I planned to tell them that I won't be going there, because I was secretely hoping that me and him would meet tonight and now this...uhhh

and even if he would go there and ask me if I want to come with him I couldn't do it, because all my friends are there and they would kill me haha...

edit: oh pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee life be on my side-----

yeah I know I should do that.......haha he told he'd go to a supermarket some minutes ago and I said "oooooh get something for me, too" and he asked me what he should get for me and I said something like a hello kitty or spongebob surprise egg....and he said he'd come over to my house and give it to me....now I wonder if he will really do that...

edit: Harharhar ok he didn't do that-.---:wacky:

omg....he is going to celebrate my birthday with me, because I told him that I hate the parties around here and he hates them too and then he asked me if I want to go to parties with him and I said yeah and now we were looking for a date and the next date when we are both free is the weekend after my birthday ahhhhh...:dance:

omg....he is going to celebrate my birthday with me, because I told him that I hate the parties around here and he hates them too and then he asked me if I want to go to parties with him and I said yeah and now we were looking for a date and the next date when we are both free is the weekend after my birthday ahhhhh...:dance:

I've been reading this for a while, now I'm excited for you :D