I have used irony on the internet and now I feel like a fool again HAHAHA

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh nick well...:uhoh:

Thanks guys! :D

well I must admit on Sunday I was kindaworried that he wouldn't like me as much as he did before we met. Don't ask me why but after those disappointments I had I do easily get worried about those things. But my heart is telling me that this is the right guy. It made me notice that he might be worried about exactly the same things because he likes me too. So I thanked him again for the nice evening and I made some compliments. And yesterday I was mentioning something about being worried about him and he was asking me if I'd be really worried about him and if I care for him and he means something to me. I told him that I do and asked him exactly the same thing. He said that he definitely cases for me because I am sn lovely and nice. That was sn cute of him and I am glad that I showed some self confidence and made some compliments and thanked him again. It was just the right thing to do.

To be honest at the moment I think it is just a matter of time until we are together. I think things look really promising and for the first time I'm not worried about it and it feels right and good yay

There are only good signs so far :-)

Ohhh I can describe him a bit

He's a little bit taller than me and slim and he has much longish brown curly hair which look cool haha the first thing you notice is his hair. He likes ska music the most and the music I listen to. He's got a camping van and he's been to many places and his dream is to travel around the world and he'd take me with him. Aww haha. He likes going to festivals and to be outside and to do nice things and to go to nice places when he doesn't have to work. He doesn't worry too much about things and he smiles a lot and he loves summer and to be at the beach. He says he wants to be with a girl who is nice and lovely and eventhough he doesn't have much time, because of his job he'd do everything to have a lovely time with the girl he's with.

And omg I really really really like his sense of humour .(and I know that he really likes my sense of humour)

Oh and he said he is always happy when he can talk to me

Awww :awesome:

Ohhh thanks viri:hug:

Guest LiquidSky
Ohhh I can describe him a bit

He's a little bit taller than me and slim and he has much longish brown curly hair which look cool haha the first thing you notice is his hair. He likes ska music the most and the music I listen to. He's got a camping van and he's been to many places and his dream is to travel around the world and he'd take me with him. Aww haha. He likes going to festivals and to be outside and to do nice things and to go to nice places when he doesn't have to work. He doesn't worry too much about things and he smiles a lot and he loves summer and to be at the beach. He says he wants to be with a girl who is nice and lovely and eventhough he doesn't have much time, because of his job he'd do everything to have a lovely time with the girl he's with.

And omg I really really really like his sense of humour .(and I know that he really likes my sense of humour)

Oh and he said he is always happy when he can talk to me

Awww :awesome:

Ohhh thanks viri:hug:

awwwwwww :heart:

Thanks guys:-D

It's funny we are both so busy that it is kinda hard to arrange another date haha. I hope we can manage one tomorrow. However we keep writing messages like all day long everyday. And I know that this is the right thing I just know it haha. This is like the first time that things seem so easy he is sn much like me that it feels like we've known each other for a long time haha. And everything else seems so easy suddenly ha I even stopped biting my nails I've been biting them since I have them haha. I think it is just a matter of time actually until we are together. The only problem is that we seem to be both kinda the same in this case and nobody does the real first step. I don't know but if this isn't going to happen then I don't know what to believe in anymore ahh.

But this is the time that I am happy that all the time waiting and not only being with just anyone just to be with someone was worth it and the right decision. Wooooo

Oh pleaseeeee

Haha ahhhh. Thank you my feeling. He is going to cologne with his brother at the moment to hm out there with his brother and his brother's girlfriend. I didn't expect him to ask me if I want to go with them because we aren't together or anything and I don't even know if his brother and his girlfriend know that he's been writing me for weeks now and that we met last week. I know them both they went to school with me.

So they are on the way to cologne now and he has just asked me if I would have gone with them tonight if he asked me. I said that I would. And now he feels bad about it and is sad that he didn't ask me awww I told him that it's no problem and I will go with them next time. And then I asked him if we shall go out tomorrow if the weather isn't as bad as today and if he has time. Now I wonder what he will reply haha

Ohhh I think we will decide this rather spontaneously because he wil be back sometime tomorrow. Don't know when.

Awww I gave him a small candle last week which I bought on the Christmas market and he just sent me a pic how it was burning awww. And he sent me some other pics of what they were doing haha awww that's cute :blush:

Hahaaa me, too :wacky:

Well my friends are planning to go to a Christmas market tomorrow and I think I will ask him if he wants to come with us if he hasn't planned anything yet. I know that he would have asked me last Saturday to go to cologne with him so if he doesn't have any plans yet for the weekend I'd love him to go with me because it's been 2 weeks already since we've seen each other which is kinda stupid hahaa. So I hope I will see him tomorrow :uhoh:

Ohh I should just ask him directly if he wants to go to Bonn with me tomorrow. There is on reason for him to say no if he doesn't have anything planned yet and if he isn't too tired of Work. Ohhh it'd be such a development if I asked him directly haha. I mean in my way of acting if you consider the way I acted in the past in such situations. This might be a good sign. Haha my mum has been asking me about him some minutes ago it was the first time that I talked so much about a guy with her.

Awww I asked him he has to go to a birthday party of a family member after work. Boo

He said he would have loved to go out with me if he wasn't that busy and then he said he would love to do something nice again soon but next Saturday there is the Christmas party of his company. Double boo:bigcry:

At least I let him know that I really want to go out with him again soon.

Guest LiquidSky
Awww I asked him he has to go to a birthday party of a family member after work. Boo

He said he would have loved to go out with me if he wasn't that busy and then he said he would love to do something nice again soon but next Saturday there is the Christmas party of his company. Double boo:bigcry:

At least I let him know that I really want to go out with him again soon.

wait so why can't he take you to the birthday party????? or the christmas party?????????

Hmmm I don't want to sound like a downer, but erm do you think maybe he's talking to someone else also?

yall only went out one right right? & ever since then he "can't" hang out anymore? but he's been talking to you?