I have used irony on the internet and now I feel like a fool again HAHAHA

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks viri:-D

So we are going out next weekend and he told me that i can choose whatever i want to do. So where could we go or what could we do? Omg i am excited i'll have a date!:-D

I'd probably go to a pub or a bar. It's always a little bit awkward if you don't know the person well and you'll probably be a bit more confident after a few drinks.

Good luck, hope it goes well! :nice:

Awww he's so cool nice and funny:blush: our 'date' was so nice. It felt like we've known each other for such a long time before.

First we went to the Christmas market and then we went to an Italian restaurant and stayed there for more than three hours haha. We were tired as hell but we both didn't want to go home because it was so nice .(well I felt like that). Then he brought me home and I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs to my room with me because I told him that I tidied up before. He went with me and we watched bob Ross the joy of painting on tv which made me (and him too) almost fall asleep. And then he went home.

And he texted me when he was at home and I told him that I I really enjoyed the evening and that it was really cool and funny and he said that he thinks the same. I also asked him if he will go out with me more often and he said 'sure why not? And will you go out with me more often too?' ohhh I've got a good feeling about this and I hope it won't disappoint me this time.

Oh well and he paid my food in the restaurant he said because he wanted to invite me as a birthday present. I really hope he won't only see me as a mate like it happens to me sn often. But uh well this time I've got a kinda different feeling. I am just so afraid that I will only be the mate again.