✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have used irony on the internet and now I feel like a fool again HAHAHA

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read this thread completely so I don't know 100% of the situation, but I have read things in the past about how you've been let down so many times before by guys, but also in contrast you were writing almost like you've found your life partner and it's easy to see how you get let down if you build everything up so quickly.

I don't know how Viri got this idea hes seeing someone else, I don't see why she'd think that, but on the other hand it is a little strange. I remember you wrote hes a bit shy about expressing his feelings and I hope you haven't come on too strong.

wait so why can't he take you to the birthday party????? or the christmas party?????????

Hmmm I don't want to sound like a downer, but erm do you think maybe he's talking to someone else also?

yall only went out one right right? & ever since then he "can't" hang out anymore? but he's been talking to you?

I might be kind of awkward because they've only met once? I definitely wouldn't invite a guy to my work Christmas party after just one date.

I'm not saying you're completely wrong though. I do think it's a bit strange. I mean you could always meet up during the week if you really wanted to see someone.

I've taken a fairly long term girlfriend to my birthday party with just my work friends once, very bad idea, she didn't know anyone so I pretty much had to look after her the whole time and couldn't just relax and talk to everyone. So I can totally understand. I'm not jumping to conclusions and I don't think anyone is, do you always have to meet up on a weekend? Coming up to Christmas weekends are busy as fuck.

^ Oh gosh, this is actually the reaction I had, too. :( You don't think he's blowing you off, do you???

I can see how you'd think that, but he could have just stopped messaging her if he wasn't into her.

Even if he continued messaging just to be polite, sending her pictures of the burning candle and what he was doing at the weekend is definitely someone who is interested.

I do think she needs to chill out a bit though, meeting someone once and then acting like you're getting married is a sure fire turn off.

I met someone once who I really liked, I happened to be busy for a while after we met and he got really heavy on me saying he thought he was falling in love etc, it was too much pressure and I had to end it.

If she's not sure about him, don't message him for a few days and see what he does.

I hope it works out for you, I've loved reading this thread :D

Oook guys I am not as worried as you are to be honest.

First of all: we aren't together or anything so I'd feel a bit awkward if he took me to a family birthday party. Same with the Christmas party. It's by his company where he works and usually only the people who work there are invited to this.

The only days we can meet at the moment are either Saturday evenings or Sundays and like Reilly said before Christmas weekends are so busy.

He works six days a week. 4 days of these 6 days he is at work for more than ten hours and on Saturdays he works from 8am til 4pm currently because of Christmas and on Wednesday mornings he doesn't have to work but I am at work then. I am busy as hell in the evenings during the week. Most of the time I get home around 10pm. But we both know things will calm down around January and this makes me kinda patient. We are still talking to each other every day sometimes more sometimes less. But we always say at least good morning or goodnight to each other. I think we both know that we'd fit together pretty well and this is what makes patient. I wouldn't understand at all if he was seeing somebody else suddenly esp. Since he is not that kind of person. My 'intuition' is rather chilled about this which is a good sign.

Coming from a guy i think he is into you! im in a relationship where we only see eachother on the friday and saturday nights but we make it work we talk on the phone and text a lot! and lately weve had 2 weeks where we havent seen eachother sure its hard sometimes but we manage and try to keep eachother patient! and we always look forward to the next time we see eachother :) but seriously if i was him id feel bad about going to the christmas party and letting you down im sure he feels bad about it and would rather be with you!

Guest LiquidSky
He was also asking me on friday what I would have liked to do if we went out Saturday and then he said he was sad that he has this Christmas party next weekend.

That's good to hear. So when are you guys going to hang out again?

Guest LiquidSky
Hahaha Viri it's almost like you're pressurising her, didn't you read what she wrote? They have clashing schedules so it's not like they can just pop round eachothers houses whenever.

hahaha I'm not pressuring her!:P & yeah I read, but like they can chat and everything, right? I meant like, is it going to be after the xmas party or still not sure? I would be dying already lol

how is your love life, Reilly?:P

Ohhh we can chat because we've got both smartphones with what's app where we can chat whenever we want haha. So when he's at work and he's got a bit time he can leave me a message there and the other way round. Oh well I'm trying not to die but it's ok as long as I still believe that we will make it soon.

Oh well I'm afraid this is going to end as another weekend where we didn't see each other ahhh. And I have noticed some days ago that I will be busy all weekend the first two weekends in January.

Ohhh this is mean. This is like the first time that I am almost sure that I met the right guy and now there is on fucking time to meet each other properly. I know that there will be in some weeks but now it sucks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I think I need serious help.

We've been writing messages to each other every day for like two months now. Everythin felt and looked so good at the beginning. The date went so well. We get along so well with each other and we have the same interests. So since last week it started feeling like something wasn't right. He didn't reply to my messages that much anymore. On Sunday he went to a big party in my area and I was waiting and waiting for him to ask me if I wanted to go with him. But I didn't. Well after all he was asking if me and my friends will go there too. I was also asking if he will go to a party with me soon and he was saying of course though not in that manner like he would have done some weeks ago. So since yesterday (one day after the party) he barely replies to my messages eventhough he started writing me in the morning yesterday. He doesn't even reply when I ask him something. I felt there was something wrong so I randomly stalked him on facebook and tadaa a girl he befriende last week and who seems to live in the town where the party was wrote something like 'kissyy' on his facebook wall.

WTF???? Can anybody please please tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is the third time in a row now that this is happening to me.

Can anybody tell me what love or a relationship is about? God I feel like my image of this stuff is totally wrong. When I saw this I started crying my heart out because I didn't expect him to be like that. I believed the stuff he said I took the things the easy way. I thought I showed him many many many times that I like him and that he means something to me and that I am sad that we are both too busy to meet often. But I was probably too patient again. I knew things mould be more chilled in mid January and that we could meet often by then and could develop this. God god ahhh I told him so often indirectly that I want to be with him and he seemed to have a real affection for me even after we met. He told me that I mean something to him and that he cares for me and now it was just a big lie and my heart is broken?

I am pretty sure that it is because of this girl because my intuition is telling me and it is always right. I am fucking scared of myself actually. I randomly stalked that girl last week when they got facebook friends and I got a worried feeling.

So now I don't know what to do. I do actually expect him to be honest enough to tell me the truth without me asking him about it. But he won't just because he doesn't want to hurt me.

But as soon as you start lying there is no way out. You will hurt someone.

I will wait a bit now and if he won't tell me then I will have to ask him what's wrong.

Hahaaa I even acted so uninterested in the guys who tried to chat me up at a party last night just because of him. Haha god

Fuck

Oh well ohh and I really thought he was different. Big fuck

Or a I just being too slow? That I don't get into relationships too fast. That I wanted to wait for a second date to say more about this. Or did he actually change his mind after we met but didn't want to tell me and made me hope for more until he finds a girl who gets into these things faster? Really I just don't know why it never works. Do I just meet oh or date the wrong guys?

Oh how I wish I knew. I just wish there was more truth in our lives.

Julia, I'm so sorry he hurt you :( If there's something going on with him and that girl, he should tell you straight away. But maybe she writes that kissy thing all the time, no matter who the person is? I really do hope it's just that and nothing else.

I don't even know what to say? It does make me sad you've been disappointed once again :( I thought you were doing great but what went wrong? :(

:hug:

Thanks so much Nina :hug:

I don't officially know that there is something going on with that girl, but I am almost sure that there is. It really looks like that. He's been acting kinda weird today and yesterday. He always replied to my messages and if he didn't he even apologised and told me why he didn't....so now I can see in the app we are using that he read my message or that he is online, but he doesn't reply...he only replies with a super short sentence when I ask him something else again....he doesn't ask me anymore what I was doing or how I feel....he used to do that all the time...

I should be sleeping but I can't----- I feel bad because of him, but even more bad because of the fact that this went down again and I was so positive about it and I can't stop wondering what went wrong and if I was doing something wrong. I am being serious exactly this thing happened to me 3 times in a row now and I wonder if the next time will be just the same.

am I expecting too much?

He said he wants a lovely good girl who fits to him. I thought I could be the one. I was so nice to him, I put so much effort in this just to show him that I could be the one. He didn't seem to be someone who isn't just after sex, but who is searching for a special girl. I thought I could be the one. I said that we will have so much time to do nice things together soon. He said I was a princess. I was so looking forward to that time.

Oh well I don't know what went wrong....maybe he just noticed after a while that I wasn't the right girl for him, but he didn't tell me, because he didn't want to hurt me and now he found a better girl.....though I couldn't even imagine that, because he said he didn't expect too much just a girl who is super nice.....he seemed to be such a good guy....he is a good guy I guess....I can't influence anyone's feelings, but I was hoping that we could meet again and then I could show him my affection towards him....

but yeeaaaah who knows....maybe that girl is just a good friend whatever (though I don't really believe that haha)....ahhh I just can't believe that he could turn into an idiot now....no that's just wrong...that's not the person I know

oh well............I hope that I can sleep after listening to some music

I think if he keeps on acting strange you should simply call and ask him: "Hey, you're acting weird, what's wrong?" Because asking him indirectly won't make him say what's up. He might be different from others but that's what usually happens when us girls have to deal with strange non-committal guys.

Maybe you have waited for too long or maybe he changed his mind for some reason but you won't know why until you talk it out. It's a bit difficult to get him to talk if the guy doesn't want to; I've been in a similar situation.

Send me a PM either here or on FB if you want to talk more about it.

Anyway. Sleep well. :hug:

Guest LiquidSky
Ok guys I think I need serious help.

We've been writing messages to each other every day for like two months now. Everythin felt and looked so good at the beginning. The date went so well. We get along so well with each other and we have the same interests. So since last week it started feeling like something wasn't right. He didn't reply to my messages that much anymore. On Sunday he went to a big party in my area and I was waiting and waiting for him to ask me if I wanted to go with him. But I didn't. Well after all he was asking if me and my friends will go there too. I was also asking if he will go to a party with me soon and he was saying of course though not in that manner like he would have done some weeks ago. So since yesterday (one day after the party) he barely replies to my messages eventhough he started writing me in the morning yesterday. He doesn't even reply when I ask him something. I felt there was something wrong so I randomly stalked him on facebook and tadaa a girl he befriende last week and who seems to live in the town where the party was wrote something like 'kissyy' on his facebook wall.

WTF???? Can anybody please please tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is the third time in a row now that this is happening to me.

Can anybody tell me what love or a relationship is about? God I feel like my image of this stuff is totally wrong. When I saw this I started crying my heart out because I didn't expect him to be like that. I believed the stuff he said I took the things the easy way. I thought I showed him many many many times that I like him and that he means something to me and that I am sad that we are both too busy to meet often. But I was probably too patient again. I knew things mould be more chilled in mid January and that we could meet often by then and could develop this. God god ahhh I told him so often indirectly that I want to be with him and he seemed to have a real affection for me even after we met. He told me that I mean something to him and that he cares for me and now it was just a big lie and my heart is broken?

I am pretty sure that it is because of this girl because my intuition is telling me and it is always right. I am fucking scared of myself actually. I randomly stalked that girl last week when they got facebook friends and I got a worried feeling.

So now I don't know what to do. I do actually expect him to be honest enough to tell me the truth without me asking him about it. But he won't just because he doesn't want to hurt me.

But as soon as you start lying there is no way out. You will hurt someone.

I will wait a bit now and if he won't tell me then I will have to ask him what's wrong.

Hahaaa I even acted so uninterested in the guys who tried to chat me up at a party last night just because of him. Haha god

Fuck

Oh well ohh and I really thought he was different. Big fuck

Or a I just being too slow? That I don't get into relationships too fast. That I wanted to wait for a second date to say more about this. Or did he actually change his mind after we met but didn't want to tell me and made me hope for more until he finds a girl who gets into these things faster? Really I just don't know why it never works. Do I just meet oh or date the wrong guys?

Oh how I wish I knew. I just wish there was more truth in our lives.

Hahaaa I even couldn't sleep on Sunday night because I knew he was at that party and I felt that something might happen there that could hurt me.

I'm so sorry Julia :hug:

Do you talk to a lot of guys? Maybe a response from a guy would be more appropriate.

I found that guys will always be talking or looking for someone else even if they are talking to you. Like just because he's responding to you, doesn't mean he's not chatting up another girl.. and dates are not appealing at all. Dates are like an easy way to get their hands on you without any commitments attached. I would say that it would be easier to have a friend ask you out instead of someone new just because you already have a connection with them, you already get along well, you've hanged out and enjoyed each others company.

I don't know. Does he just doesn't seem more interested in you anymore?

Word of advice: Don't date. People who date always end up hurt because they think that the person is serious and wants to be with them and suddenly they have someone else or dating someone else. If a guy is interested in you, don't go on a date with him, he'll ask you out instead.

Thanks Viri :hug:

I guess you are right. I do rather imagine going out with a guy who I knew before as a friend than going out with a guy I just got to know and always keeping in my mind that we are doing this because we could get into a relationship...

ooooh well

I must admit I didn't feel too bad today haha....because I was sure that I didn't have to worry about this anymore....but this evening he wrote me again, asking me if I was ok (because I was hungover yesterday) and now we are talking again just like we did before....ahhh I am confused now....

I mean on the one hand there could be that other girl....(god knows why she writes something like that on his facebook wall....) on the other hand: why should there be another girl who is better than me once again? That happened so often to me before and it usually pulls me down, but why does it? It shouldn't I guess...