✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tiësto Remix

Blue Nails

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzEDV2HHHVw]Coldplay - Paradise (Tiesto Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

Don't know if this is official.

Coming out of left field this morning, UTG has a stream of world-renowned DJ Tiesto‘s remix of Coldplay’s new single “Paradise” for your listening pleasure. Tiesto is always one who pushes the boundaries of electronic music and he’s definitely making moves with this track. His ability to fuse sounds and rhythm are unbelievable.

There’s nothing more to say than go listen and become immersed in Tiesto’s world.

Take a listen by simply heading past the jump and let UTG know what you think of the remix by sharing your thoughts.

http://underthegunreview.net/2011/11/08/stream-coldplay-paradise-tiesto-remix/

Dear Coldplay,

Hiring shit DJs to do shit club remixes does not count as giving us b-sides. Finish up Spanish Rain and Famous Old Painters, and give us those instead with Tomorrow, Great Expectations and Princess of China minus Rihanna.

Thanks,

Coldplay fan

Dear Coldplay,

Hiring shit DJs to do shit club remixes does not count as giving us b-sides. Finish up Spanish Rain and Famous Old Painters, and give us those instead with Tomorrow, Great Expectations and Princess of China minus Rihanna.

Thanks,

Coldplay fan

As far as I know Coldplay doesn't hire DJs to do such stuff, DJs just remix songs they want to remix. So Coldplay really has nothing to do with it:P

I've always hated Tiesto - as a dance music fan since 1990 he always seemed to be taking the genre backwards into generic rubbish since he emerged in the 2000s. I've simply never understood how he became a 'superstar' DJ off the back of his work, I've disliked each and every remix he's ever attempted that I've heard :angry:

Having said that, I actually think this is pretty good!! :P

Much, much better remixes will emerge, but it seems like a very good place to start :)

As far as I know Coldplay doesn't hire DJs to do such stuff, DJs just remix songs they want to remix. So Coldplay really has nothing to do with it:P

Yes and no. Coldplay have definitely employed DJs to do this kind of thing many times in the past (they are B-sides on singles!). Equally, there are many unofficial remixes and mash-ups (which are often better for me).

Hope the bold part's true.

Got nothing against remixes, but, Fedde Le Grand and Tiesto? Come on.

Let's hear Justice, Basement Jaxx, Daft Punk and Chemical Brothers have a go.

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard this remix on the radio for the first time; not too crazy about it. The local stations here do not play much Coldplay, so I got excited to hear the start of Paradise, then realized it was a remix. Very disappointing because I quite like the original and thought that's what I'd be hearing on the radio. If they're not going to play the original song on the radio I don't think they should play remixes. Just my opinion.