✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Stadium of Light, Sunderland, UK

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i have to wait for them to send me my ticket. I had no choice.

It's not so bad!.. Ticket company told me that I will collect my tickets in stadium ticket office right before the show! I'm in panic - what if I'll be stuck in queue or smth..((

Anyway, thank you for your answer! Hope you'll have them soon in your hands!;)

It's not so bad!.. Ticket company told me that I will collect my tickets in stadium ticket office right before the show! I'm in panic - what if I'll be stuck in queue or smth..((

Anyway, thank you for your answer! Hope you'll have them soon in your hands!;)

No i'll get it later, a few days before the concert.

• 2 weeks later...
so Jamie, Sunderland or Arsenal? :thinking:

HAH! just saw this! :lol:

I'm going to the stadium of light gig, purely because Sunderland being my hometown, my flat is literally a five minute walk up the road so I won't have to fork out for hotels or travel and a whole load of my close friends are going.

I did think about getting an emirates ticket aswell being an Arsenal fan, but that would be... blah, too much effort! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Had an e-mail the other day about a dispachment; nothing labelled Coldplay on it but I assume it's our tickets! :D Anyone else heard similar?

I got my ticket ! It's now in England at a family member. :happy: I received the same mail as yours.

• 4 weeks later...

Additional Coldplay tickets released

A limited number of extra tickets have been released for Coldplay's gig at the Stadium of Light next month.

0,,10281~10187771,00.jpg

A small number of additional tickets have been released for Coldplay's show at Sunderland's Stadium of Light.

Following final tweaks to production plans and sightlines extra tickets have been released for the band's show on Thursday 7 June.

Tickets can be purchased for the usual outlets listed below.

Online:

gigsandtours.com / ticketmaster.co.uk / ticketline.co.uk

link

University provides parking for Stadium of Light gigs

SUNDERLAND University aims to hit the right note with visitors to this summer’s Stadium of Light concerts.

It is offering the use of its car parks and accommodation for music lovers as the city welcomes around 150,000 people across three nights.

Coldplay perform on June 7, Bruce Springsteen on June 21 and The Red Hot Chili Peppers three days later.

The university is opening its secure car parks at its City and St Peter’s Campuses.

Using the sites will entitle the driver to a free soft drink in the student union bar NorthShore. Call 515 3366.

For visitors in need of somewhere to stay, university halls are available. Call 515 2943.

link

festcrowd.jpg

Extra tickets for UK dates on sale tomorrow

16 May 2012 4:05 pm

Tickets for all the UK stadium shows on sale from 9am

news_line.png

Good afternoon. Now that the stage designs and dimensions for Coldplay's upcoming UK stadium tour have been finalised, the promoters have been able to release some extra tickets for all of the shows. These tickets - which include standing tickets and good seats - will go on sale at 9am on Thursday morning (17th May) from the following links:

- Gigsandtours

- Ticketmaster

Please note that the number of extra tickets is limited and we expect them to sell quite quickly. The UK tour dates are as follows:

29 May 2012: Coventry - Ricoh Arena

1 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

2 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

4 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

7 June 2012: Sunderland - Stadium Of Light

9 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

10 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

Anchorman

Coldplay Sunderland stadium show to air on Bauer Radio

Bauer Radio has teamed up with Coldplay to broadcast extensive coverage of a show on the band's Mylo Xyloto UK tour next month.

Stations on the Bauer Place and Passion portfolios will combine for Coldplay: In Demand, offering band interviews and coverage of the live performance from the Sunderland Stadium of Light date.

coldplaylive.jpg

On June 14, Coldplay: In Demand will see Bauer Radio devote a two-hour block to Coldplay programming on the night across 20 of its Place and Passion stations, which reach a combined UK audience of 6.4m people.

The programming will start with exclusive band interviews from 8pm (bespoke versions for English and Scottish audiences), interspersed with classic Coldplay hits selected by the band and fans.

Between 9pm and 10pm, Coldplay: In Demand will feature an hour of the selected live tracks from the band's sold out show at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland, due to go ahead on June 7.

Alongside the radio content, Bauer Radio will launch the Coldplay: In Demand website, offering streaming of the live gig content to listeners from midnight on June 15.

music_brit_awards_2012_nominee_highlights_17.jpg

"Coldplay are one of the world's biggest bands, with over 50 million worldwide sales, so we're excited that our unique and exciting evening of programming will connect Coldplay fans across the whole of the UK, harnessing the power of our Portfolios to engage audiences with real 'appointment to listen' radio," said Ric Blaxill, the music & content director at Bauer Radio.

"We are really proud of our ability to deliver quality live music experiences to listeners, whether through arena events, intimate gigs or broadcasts like this one which follows in the footsteps of similar deals with U2, Rihanna, Lily Allen, Kings of Leon and The Script."

Kevin McCabe, the senior vice president of promotion & publicity at Coldplay's label EMI Music, added: "Bauer have always been strong supporters of Coldplay throughout the years, so we are delighted to be able to build on that relationship to create something special for all their listeners with a band that are at the top of their game right now."

The campaign will be aired on Bauer Place stations - Key 103, Radio City, Rock FM, Hallam FM, Viking FM, Radio Aire, Metro Radio, TFM, CFM, Clyde 1, Forth One, Cool FM, Northsound 1, MFR, Radio Tay, Radio Borders and West FM; as well as Passion portfolio stations Kerrang!, Q and The Hits.

link