✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Dec-2011] Under 1 Roof charity show @ O2 Arena, London, UK

kidscologo.jpg

Under 1 Roof charity show in London on 10 Dec

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that, on Saturday, 10 December 2011 Coldplay will host Under 1 Roof, a benefit concert in support of the charity Kids Company at the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London.

Under 1 Roof will be an incredible night of comedy and music with acts including Coldplay, Tinie Tempah, Emeli Sandé, Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge.

Coldplay, long-term supporters of Kids Company, have pulled together this unique line-up at London’s world-famous O2 Arena to raise funds for the London-based charity Kids Company.

Kids Company works with vulnerable children and young people in some of the most deprived areas of London. Established in 1996, the charity works across 4 centres and in 40 schools.

Kids Company Founder and CEO, Camila Batmanghelidjh commented: “Coldplay’s continuing support is fantastic. They have already provided funds to help thousands of children who have suffered violence and neglect. How amazing that they are now being joined by other generous friends for Under 1 Roof, to establish what we hope will become a regular event, generating vital support for many more children in years to come.”

Commenting on their participation, Coldplay said: “Kids Company is a phenomenal organisation that is very close to our hearts. We hope that people get behind the event to raise as much money for Kids Company as possible. On our side, we can promise anyone that buys a ticket that they’ll be part of a very special night.”

Tickets cost from £49.50. We have a special 48 hour pre-sale for Coldplay's online fans, beginning at 9am on Wednesday 23 November - click here to access it.

The general sale will then begin at 9am on Friday 25 November at 9am, from gigsandtours.com and ticketmaster.co.uk.

news_line.png

Under One Roof? Lol, what the .... ?

:(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's cool! They're putting together an event that will raise money to help disadvantaged children!

It would be selfish to be disappointed that we're not getting a new song from them, especially when they've just released an album.

Yes, that is cool but i've expected that "Under One Roof" is something more exciting...

Under 1 Roof will be an incredible night of comedy and music with acts including Coldplay, Tinie Tempah, Emeli Sandé, Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge.

Few songs, i guess.

(Maybe song called "Under 1 Roof" ? :D )

Hi,

I wonder if they'll do a meet and greet. Personally I am always surprised that celebs in general don't do meet and greets for charity events like this. I paid a 4 figure sum to Crisis homeless charity for the Coldplay meet and greet last year in Liverpool. There were 30 people some paid more, some less but that's a lot of additional money coming in and a truely ******* awesome experience :-)

Mike

I am thinking on at least trying for tickets for this, incase I am unlucky with the application I have sent off to Emirates Stadium for all three nights I only want one of them though, at least I can say I have tried my hardest, I have had to send an application off to Emirates Stadium as I am disabled. I also tried to get tickets for the 02 arena concert the night before this happens. I hope if I get tickets for this they do at least 10 songs.

GwynethPaltrow Coldplay just added a show at the O2 in London on Dec 10! The concert will benefit Kids Company Benefit called under1roof. Tx just on sale!

I don't think this is selling very well, Coldplay have tweeted about it a few times, now Gwyneth, also I just tried for two standing tickets (just as a test) and they were processed no problem.

GwynethPaltrow[/url] Coldplay just added a show at the O2 in London on Dec 10! The concert will benefit Kids Company Benefit called under1roof. Tx just on sale!

I don't think this is selling very well, Coldplay have tweeted about it a few times, now Gwyneth, also I just tried for two standing tickets (just as a test) and they were processed no problem.

I think the same.

Weird...

I think the same.

Weird...

There looks to be plenty of tickets available. I suppose it's a Saturday night before Christmas, and maybe people don't think Coldplay are actually playing. Most of the publicity suggests they are hosting. Maybe they need to come out and say they are doing a set.

There are a few of these shows coming up to Christmas where it's unclear exactly what is happening. I also have tickets for Stand Up & Rock, but for all I know it could be 2 hours of comedy with Paul Weller doing A Town Like Malice for the encore.