✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where were you the first time you ever heard Violet Hill?

SupermassiveCPnerd

I was listening to the BBC Radio when it premiered on there. Back then YouTube wasn't that reliable. It would be a couple of hours before somebody posted a video of Violet Hill. Nowadays, who actually listened to BBC Radio when Paradise Premiered? I didn't.....

It had already leaked an hour before :sneaky:

I remember arriving home and turning on the computer and the first thing i've heard was an amazing piano cover of the song and then I listened to the song and loved it! The best of VLVODAAHF for me! It has a lot of strength and the melody is beautiful, it's just perfect! :D

On a hill chatting with Violet. :sunny::laugh3:

Really? I don't recall ever having a conversation on a hill with you. :P :laugh3:

Wow, that's pretty topical. Violet sounds like kind of a conceded bitch though.

:disappointed: :bigcry:

Sorry...I'm very sensitive to anything said against anything to do with the word or name "Violet". ;) Just kidding...I'm just goofy. :P

I could understand if you weren't kidding. I'm a little bit like that sometimes, given that Violet is my name. :tongue:

...but failing at it, as usual :disappointed:

Awww, it's OK. :hug:

I was chatting with Violet when Chris and Guy were down in the gold mine. :P Time is the same in a relative way, so don't worry, be happy!:jester:

Oh, that's right, I remember now. Where were Will and Jonny as this was going on? :tongue:

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...