My open facebook status to Coldplay ** thread evolved into Lounge material **

bart

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I should comment on this but I am speechless. :blank:

blank_face_smiley_sticker-p217085515084213312z74qp_210.jpg

I feel everything and everybody needs to be open to ridicule.

I'm a fan of insult comedy. I'm not (usually) offended when someone jokes on my account (if it's a good joke). I keed at my own expence a lot.

I hope that answers the question you didn't ask.

Back to the thread. I refused to watch X factor.... it was showing to many phedophile wanna be´s-----

Bitch, please... Stop trollin.

Back to the thread. I refused to watch X factor.... it was showing to many phedophile wanna be´s-----

Agreed.

CHRIS MARTIN MOLESTS LITTLE BOYS.

HE EATS BABIES

HE IS ILLUMINATI

HOW HIGH DOES THIS CONSPIRACY GO.

RUN I CAN SMELL HIS DEADLY PHEREMONES.

Exactly. Can someone please lock or delete this thread?

I don't know why I'm even trying...

First of all, he slept in the same room with terminally ill kids because they wanted to sleep in the same room with him, and they only sat on a bed together while they were watching movies or cartoons. Those terminally ill kids were only invited to have some joy in their life before they die (cos MJ had a roller coaster and stuff to cheer them up, and he had the Heal The World foundation for which he donated tens of millions of dollars) and the parents themselves brought their kids to Neverland a million times after the first molestation/extortion case, cos they knew MJ was innocent and there was proof supporting that. The kid's dad was taped having a conversation in which he said it's all about the money. He even KILLED himself latter when he saw how the trial affected MJ, cos they were friends before they decided to destroy him. MJ even helped cure the kid's cancer because the family didn't have the money for his treatment (the same white trash family was accused of fraud and extortion before MJ). And I'm not just a blind fan, I know the facts.

Did you know that MJ owned all the Beatles' songs? That catalogue was worth a billion dollars. Think about that...

I'm not saying he did it, but I am saying that is classic behavior of a pedophile. They prey on disadvantaged children and invite them in with money, toys or fun things. I don't care if the child was dying, MJ should not have shared a bed with him. That is not normal behavior for an adult male. I was a pediatric nurse for years, and I would never dream of doing that. You might think the child's father killed himself because he felt so bad about destroying MJ, but I see a whole other reason.

Friends dont troll friends. Epic Fail. :cry:

This thread tears people apart. When I click on it, I'm like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, only I totally suck. I can't escape and I am controlled my machines.

Where's a pay phone when you need one?

EDIT: Also, I hate Keanu Reeves. He's a douche.

This thread tears people apart. When I click on it, I'm like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, only I totally suck. I can't escape and I am controlled my machines.

Where's a pay phone when you need one?

EDIT: Also, I hate Keanu Reeves. He's a douche.

Do pay phones even exsist anymore??? he he ;)