πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

YOUR NIPPLES ARE GOING TO FALL OFF!!!

Brent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Some people are rightfully self-conscious about their boobs. Not that I'm saying they should be, but...ya know. It's not a ridiculous request to want to have normal looking boobs. ;_;

Β 

True. :nod:

Β 

Β 

Although I think if I was you I'd be more worried about getting a screwed up boob job than anything else. :|

Arguably, that's a way more awkward thing to say than asking me for my name.

Β 

But you're welcome. ?

Β 

Yeah.

Β 

Please accept my apology. I have a bad habit of not thinking things out before I say them. I really wasn't intending on being that weird. :bigcry:

Please accept my apology. I have a bad habit of not thinking things out before I say them. I really wasn't intending on being that weird. :bigcry:

Β 

You're fine. I was being sarcastic! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Too late. :tongue:

Β 

No, really. People have been telling me that for years. It's better, but it's still a work in progress.

Β 

Also, I still have problems detecting certain sarcastic comments, especially when it's said through text. I really should know better by now.

• 2 weeks later...

"I’ve seen it before." - It's amazing how anyone can write online articles about bullsh*t......

Β 

My personal highlight from the article though was "Purple is the precursor to black. Black is the precursor to falling off."

Such a profound piece of knowledge!!

And you should call me Brent. Baw8cc is a name given to me by my school for my email account. I just made it my name on here, so that I would remember. I was lurking for years, but when ETIAW was released they made it so you had to have an account to get on the boards, so I made this one. I didn't intend on talking a lot.

Β 

And I'm stuck with a stupid name on here.

Β 

But my real name is Brent, which is equally stupid kind of. It means "climbing up a big hill" or something like that. WTF?

Β 

Oh wow, I finally know your IRL name, and I didn't even have to ask. SCHWEET. :awesome:

Β 

(Sorry if that sounded awkward. I just feel weird asking for people's names.)

Β 

BUT YEAH. Great. :cheesy:

Β 

Arguably, that's a way more awkward thing to say than asking me for my name.

Β 

But you're welcome. ?

Β 

Yeah.

Β 

Β 

lol this is hilarious