✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada

Jenjie

The drumming sounds pretty epic live. But something sounds a little off.., maybe the vocals. Does anyone else think so?

I think that's down to the quality of the one video we have so far, that and it's the first time they've played it, so it's bound to be rusty. Once we start to see some better quality live versions I'm sure it will sound perfect :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the VIVA shows, the start time fluctuated a fair bit at the start of the tour if I recall. It might be best to go a little early just to be safe.

Ok thanks. I'm planning to getting there by 815-830. I'm going to the first San Jose show and probably the 2nd even through I don't have tickets yet. It's my first time seeing them and I'm pretty excited.

Need to go pack for Vegas!! Seeing Noel Gallagher on Friday night!

I tweaked the audio on the DLIBYH video a little bit. Hope you all enjoy as much as me :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ukACls5Ow]Coldplay- Don't Let It Break Your Heart - Edmonton CA 04-17-2012 (Improved audio) - YouTube[/ame]

DLIBYH looks great! I'm sure they will get better as they continue to perform it.

But from a technical standpoint, I don't think they need the intense flashes. They've already got lasers and spotlights going on for this one and I feel like the flashes don't really add much to the visual experience.

I'm not a big fan of Warning Sign, it makes me want to sleep, but it's nice to hear some old songs every now and then, I think they should change that every 1 or 2 shows, playing songs like Green Eyes, Spies, Swalloed In The Sea and so many other fan favourites.

I'm not a big fan of Warning Sign, it makes me want to sleep, but it's nice to hear some old songs every now and then, I think they should change that every 1 or 2 shows, playing songs like Green Eyes, Spies, Swalloed In The Sea and so many other fan favourites.

I love warning sign so I'm really happy that it was played, hopefully it will continue to be played. But yeah I'd love to hear Green Eyes or Swallowed In The Sea too. I love Spies but I'm not sure if it would sound good live in the kind of concerts they are doing now.

i found it! thanks to whoever uploaded it :)

I uploaded the video :D I wanted to record the whole thing but they were so close during that performance that i just couldn't help but put down the phone and sing out loud with them! This was my first Coldplay concert and it really was all that i expected and more.

I uploaded the video :D I wanted to record the whole thing but they were so close during that performance that i just couldn't help but put down the phone and sing out loud with them! This was my first Coldplay concert and it really was all that i expected and more.

Thanks for uploading it. I can't watch it on mobile so I"ll have to wait tomorrow to watch it, unless you can make the video accesible by mobile

thanks a lot! :) though i'd love to hear a little bit more i totally understand you wanted to enjoy the show, i'd do the same if i were you, you always miss part of the fun when trying to record anything.

thanks a lot! :) though i'd love to hear a little bit more i totally understand you wanted to enjoy the show, i'd do the same if i were you, you always miss part of the fun when trying to record anything.

Now that i look at it i totally missed my favorite part but when you are there you feel overwhelmed by the amazing atmosphere so i was never able to record a full performance.

The problem is they're only "fan favorites" to a relatively small group of hardcore fans (like those of us who post here :D) A lot of their audience already sits on their hands if they play anything that's not a single, playing to many of these would make 10% of audience happy and p%$# off the other 90%.:\