✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not play life is for living? (but it was on the setlist), a pity.

The POC performance is awfull, Rihanna's voice is way too loud. You can't hear Chris anymore. I can stand the song (it's one of their weakest in my opinion ), but live it doesn't work. You can hear more instruments they don't play, than instruments they play.

Charlie Brown seems to go the same way. Even the lyrics are on the screen now. I think Coldplay should just play more "live" and just playing some things they can't play live not.

But Coldplay stays amazing, all the above things I will forget when I see them in September again. Warning Sign and Don't let it break your heart are amazing.

Well, its really a strange coincidence (if it is one :D) that the two songs are missing,most of us are really anticipating :sneaky:

I know, DLIBYH must be a hard one to do sing!! I really want to see how they pulled it off!! Still want to see a live version of UWTB though!!

Thank you everyone for the vids, amazing no Warning Sign, ah well, Don't Let It Break Your Heart. :heart: :heart: :cry: :D and I know I'll be the only one here to say this. We need a better vid of Princess Of China and I loved The Rihanna video, too bad couldn't really see it. Loved the oriental dancing and the scarves. So beautiful. :wideeyed: :o :) :awesome:

Oh come on. The setlist is almost the same as it was last year. They've only changed some songs, but it feels like the same show. The differences are PoC, DLIBYH and Warning Sign. I am very disappointed. They have to make the setlist much longer, play more than 25 songs. I'm a bit angry now, so they better make a longer and different setlist when they come to The Hague this year!

Oh come on. The setlist is almost the same as it was last year. They've only changed some songs, but it feels like the same show. The differences are PoC, DLIBYH and Warning Sign. I am very disappointed. They have to make the setlist much longer, play more than 25 songs. I'm a bit angry now, so they better make a longer and different setlist when they come to The Hague this year!

Don't hold your breath on any of those counts.