✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NO NO NO NO!!! They NEVER do SOS, I'm dying for video!!:D

Holy hell. That was THE most awesome show. In the car on the way home and trying to get my head around it. So fun and the boys were smiley and the crowd was so into it and..and..and.. Same setlist and all, but Chris made some reference to would we mind if they did a song they haven't played for awhile even if it is shit. Lol we ran to c stage after Paradise and were right there. Tried to video UATW but then te idiot security started yelling so I stopped. Then they asked if we would mind another song and they did acoustic SoS. I did get video of the whole thing but the dumbass next to me was singing loudly. So we will see. I took a lot of pictures, so I'll post soon. Just the energy was so high, boys were in a good mood...

I enjoyed it way more than last night - don't know why but it was awesome.

Setlist

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Warning Sign

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Coldplay was so damn awesome!!! I had section C row 4 but ended up getting upgraded to row 2 and then made nice with a security guard who got me up to the very front! It was a phenomenal show, met PH and Chris pointed at me and we sang AT each other during Charlie Brown, I believe. It may have been a different song but I can't honestly remember, my mind was all jumbled up after he acknowledged me. :) Oh! And Billy Crystal was there too!

IMG0.jpg

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

IMG3.jpg

IMG4.jpg

I can't believe they started playing Warning Sign. My all-time favorite Coldplay song! I wish everyone knew that song so everyone could sing together.

That was fantastic, fireworks and all. I've fallen in love with Coldplay again.

EDIT: ^ How did you get moved up? :o

I can't believe they started playing Warning Sign. My all-time favorite Coldplay song! I wish everyone knew that song so everyone could sing together.

That was fantastic, fireworks and all. I've fallen in love with Coldplay again.

EDIT: ^ How did you get moved up? :o

Well, I don't know when I first got to the pool side and gave my ticket they switched it with a closer seat, they changed everyone's seat in the pool circle I believe and then like I said, the security guard let me go in the front row and it was the best! Every time Chris came to sing by Guy or further to his side he was right in front of me!!!! It was amazing!