✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean? i don't see why they wouldn't work.

Ian Simmons

@Jayreg1969 can we reuse old Xylobands from previous gigs

Jason Regler

@iansimmons85 i am afraid to say no !! but the new ones will be at all shows everyone will get one !!!

link

Who's got tickets to the show tomorrow night? I'd love to meet some fellow coldplaying fans. I'll be driving up from San Diego tomorrow morning, after rush hour traffic. My husband has some friends from work who live in the Hollywood Hills, not far from the venue, so we plan to park there and walk down. Glad they're not starting till 9pm. Buys me more time to wade through traffic and synchronize with dh.

This will be my first Coldplay concert and I really can't quite believe I'm finally seeing them live. We're in pool row 6, seat 3 and 4. If we don't meet ahead of time, then just look for the petite girl with brown hair standing the entire time, jumping up and down, singing and screaming her fool head off. That will be me.

So STOKED!!!!

Kelly

Live Nation Sues to Stop Sales of Unofficial Coldplay Souvenirs at Hollywood Bowl Shows

Live National has filed trademark infringement papers against 11 defendants likely to sell unauthorized merchandise at the venue.

The concert company behind next week's Coldplay shows at the Hollywood Bowl is asking a federal judge to outlaw sales of counterfeit band T-shirts and other merchandise in the area.

Live Nation Merchandise Inc., a unit of the concert company created by the 2010 merger of Ticketmaster and Live Nation, filed trademark infringement papers against 11 unidentified defendants in connection with unauthorized souvenirs likely to be sold near the venue where the British band is set to perform May 1, 2 and 4.

In the complaint, Beverly Hills-based Live Nation contends that unlicensed T-shirts, hats and jerseys bearing Coldplay's trademarks are usually of such poor quality that they could damage the company's reputation.

Live Nation wants U.S. District Judge Audrey B. Collins to order that "the state police, local police or local deputy sheriffs, off-duty officers of the same, and any person acting under their supervision" shall "seize and impound any and all infringing merchandise bearing any or all of the group Coldplay's trademarks."

The order would be in effect six hours before and after any performance of the band within a 10-mile vicinity of venues where Coldplay is performing on its current tour.

Live Nation also seeks damages, litigation costs and attorney fees.

link

There were plenty of outside vendors selling bootleg tshirts last night for $10. :(

no one is posting in this thread!

aren't coldplayers going to this show!!

can't wait for tonight even though my seat are almost in the last section. it will be great to see the xylobands and the fireworks from the distance!

Maybe we will have better luck meeting up tonight. Cell phone reception sucked though!

Is everyone bringing a camera? I called the Hollywood Bowl and they said no cameras for lease events, but it seems like lots of people are saying they brought point and shoot cameras last night.

Is everyone bringing a camera? I called the Hollywood Bowl and they said no cameras for lease events, but it seems like lots of people are saying they brought point and shoot cameras last night.

Yes. You can bring a camera as long as it doesn't have a detachable lens.

And I'm leaving my house in 2 hours to head up there. Kind of hate going so early, but you never know what the traffic is going to be like, right Erick?

that is so true. i'm leaving in about 30 mins. about an hour and 30 mins earlier than yesterday. i don't think it will be as bad!

hope we meet up today!

Ahh can't believe it's been a week since the Seattle concert already :cry: Have a great show tonight!

Hilary Duff is going to be there too...

Hilary Duff ‏ @HilaryDuff

Sooo pumped to see Coldplay at the bowl tonight!!

Oh my gosh. Took FOREVER to get here. But in the car on the way, I got some axon news. My son got tickets to the American Idol taping tomorrow! Woo hoo! Going to be an awesome few days.

I told you that somehow YOU were going to be there, and you doubted me:lol: You deserve the award for Fan who has seen them the most times on a Tour, this is what??? Your 15th time and this tour is not over:D Happy for you!!!

I told you that somehow YOU were going to be there, and you doubted me:lol: You deserve the award for Fan who has seen them the most times on a Tour, this is what??? Your 15th time and this tour is not over:D Happy for you!!!

Wow! I thought 3 for X&Y was impressive,lol.