• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are my seats good?

I have seats in FL4 row 11. My sister is up in 113 row 20. My wife is pretty short so I'm not sure which seats are better for us. I've never seen a show at AAA before. When I bought the tickets originally during the presale, it showed FL4 as being close to the front but now it's all the way at the back. I can't tell how far it will really be and whether we are better off up higher.

Does anyone have any recommendations about which seats are better (my sister offered to trade me)?

Thanks.

J

I have seats in FL4 row 11. My sister is up in 113 row 20. My wife is pretty short so I'm not sure which seats are better for us. I've never seen a show at AAA before. When I bought the tickets originally during the presale, it showed FL4 as being close to the front but now it's all the way at the back. I can't tell how far it will really be and whether we are better off up higher.

Does anyone have any recommendations about which seats are better (my sister offered to trade me)?

Thanks.

J

I've been there several times and in all locations. Floor will be much closer, specially when they stand in the X stage; unfortunately, if you are short, your view of the stage will depend on who stand in front of you. Sometimes you are lucky and short people stand in front of you. But if luck is not on your side and you get a couple of big tall guys in front of you, let say that your concert experience will not be "the best". Section 113 is right in front of the stage, row 11 not bad, but you won't get close up on your pictures or videos :confused: On the other hand, dont forget they have a C stage that will probably be close to 113, but that is only for a couple of songs.

Personally, I would go with the floor tickets and try to find my way to the front or at least closer (I've done it before, just try to find empty spaces, people move around in the middle of the gig)

• 2 weeks later...
The only down side is that the shows are on two consecutive days. After party and drinking on Tampa till...then next day we will have to run to Miami. :sleeping2:

Dianne is the one I am going with to Tampa and Miami, and we are probably older than you:thinking:, and we still can let loose and get looped, then drive to Miami.:D So I know you can too:P

• 2 weeks later...
I just got the E-Mail from OxFam, I'll be volunteering as well. I'm looking forward to meeting some coldplayers! :D

I'm volunteering too! With Tracey and her daughter Melissa :) Who are you? It's a lot of fun. I volunteered at the Hollywood Bowl last month. We are also going to the Tampa show, but not volunteering at that one. I can't wait!

I'm volunteering too! With Tracey and her daughter Melissa :) Who are you? It's a lot of fun. I volunteered at the Hollywood Bowl last month. We are also going to the Tampa show, but not volunteering at that one. I can't wait!

This is a great Day:D

It sounds like fun! Haha, and I'm Carlos, I'm 16, and I love Coldplay, lol :D

I'm so excited!